Few remarks about GZ-Rivals

GZ began in March, 2019.
It has 5 classes of enemy over 4 levels: Prototype, Military, FNIX and Rival, however, the Runners truly need an AI improvement (they often take up to 10 seconds before figuring out to engage the player), and the Runner’s Fuel Cell is exposed, which is just… wrong… illogical… even straight-up anti-tactical.

It has (for ME, save for the LMG/Experimental LMG) enough weapon classes and types, however that some weapons could use a damage code review (the Exp. .50 and the AK76, both have a too high damage output for the game balance).

As I would see the game evolve, would be:

• Add the already nigh-finished LMG/Exp. LMG (as ALL classes have an Exp. version, the LMG class logically should have it too), balanced in damage towards game.
  • Tune Damage of Exp. .50 and AK76.
  • Fix Runner AI and armour the Runner Fuel Cell.

Do not add any more small stuff, but concentrate on a new BIG DLC: New terrain to explore, new missions, new side missions primarily.
This should, I think, prevail over anything else, as boredom has set in to MANY players, giving very bad reviews, which damage both the game as the name of Avalanche.
New bots?
Would be nice, but not necessary for the DLC, can be added as we go.
New weapons?
Would be sweet, but not necessary for the DLC, can be added as we go.
Unless either a specific weapon or bot is required for a mission, of course.

Do not make more higher leveled copies of current machines or weapons, we’ve seen it already.
Do not add more vehicles, these can be added later on.

We need new CONTENT like new land masses to explore and new missions to break the boredom/monotony, lest you want GZ to survive and grow.
And, please do forgive me for saying this, it needs to be DARNED impressive if we want to turn GZ into something great again.
It needs to be story wise awesome, graphically very attractive, with lots of exploration possibilities prefered (as exploration seems to be a very important factor).

What do you think, community?
Do you agree, or not?
And why?

Thank you.

1 Like

Ak-47 is balanced actually the damage is really low try killing an enemy (hunter) with single shots it just feels powerful when you use full auto .

@Tasos_The_Killer
… you’re not meant to one shot opponents… :frowning:
And auto fire is too powerful compared to other similar weapons.

Personally I use the (gold) AG4 as it pretty much has unlimited ammo. It´s rare that I lose bullets in a fight vs military/prototype Hunters…

AK-47 gold I do have one but I don´t like the kick of it… but I guess it´s strong if you pointblank spray with it :I

Exp-PVG90 is pretty darn powerfull, I would say that if it got slower firerate and keeps the damage output it cud stil be good but also more balenced, I can agree that it´s fun to use but it 10-hits FNIX tanks… idunno.

Maybe fix so that only AP shells do the deep pen and the normal shells do even more component damage but don´t pen heavy armor plates… just some ideas and opinions. :slight_smile:

Nice thoughts…
Appreciated.

1 Like

Similar reason I use the Möller PP over the Klaucke 17 as you rarely run out of ammo and the gold is very reliable.

all smg Runners drop ammo for it (like 30% of runners) after all. But the 9mm is pretty rare in general. The damage is good if you know how to aim with it :slight_smile:

I prefare ammo everyday over slightly more damage.