Fighting for the future side quest bugged

i completed the quest yet its still saying am waiting for the explosion, this has been bugged for me for over 6 months and its still not been fixxed

Can you provide more information about the issue?

prove what that i lodged a bug report 6 months ago, i cant as i dont have the emails anymore

Platform: XBOX SERIES S

Description: SIDE QUEST FIGHTING FOR THE FUTURE BUG SAYS WAITING FOR EXPLOSION

Steps To Reproduce: TRIED TO REPRODUCE IT ON MY ALT ACCOUNT BUT COULDNT YET STILL BUGGED ON MAIN ACOUNT

Images / Videos:

**Host or Client:**HOST

**Players in your game:**1

**Specifications:**XBOX SERIES S

YET ALL THESE PLAYERS ARE HAVING THE SAME ISSUE AND IT DOESNT LOOK LIKE IT HAS BEEN FIXXED

(Mission objective stuck) FNIX Rising - Side Mission: Fighting the Future - Support and Bug Reports - Generation Zero Forum

This is the Orginal post as you can see it was dated in Jan mits now September so well over 6 months and my issue hasnt been fixxed

Figting for the future quest - Support and Bug Reports - Generation Zero Forum

Chill with the capslock please.

It sounds more like something has gone wrong with your save, due to the crash. There were many issues related to corrupted saves about six months ago, that may be the issue. I’m not sure how to correct that to be honest.

Looks like it was done in co op

Nope I was solo playing

So you don’t know how to fix this bug… as my alt account never had this issue… why not just give us the ability to re run missions or to reset missions .

I’m just a moderator here on the forums. Sorry I can’t be of more help. I do agree, being able to reset your progress would be useful indeed.

2 Likes

Apologies if I am beating a dead horse, but I actually am experiencing the exact same thing as the above. I can’t say for sure if I was solo or co-op when it happened, but I did try finishing the quest in a friend’s world and it didn’t comeplete. Although I was reading some locked posts that while in varying states of completion mention a rival spawning. Would that occur even if it says to wait for the explosion? Or is it possibly because I already have the maximum number of rivals for the South Coast region? I think I’ll see.