Finally Finshed the Game

I say finally finished but still lots to explore. It took 127 game hours mostly on solo until I invited people in to help. A huge thanks to them!

This little fellow died with his boots on, must have done as its still upright :smile:

And my stats for the game so far, as you can see I got the dying off pretty well

I must say I got the game as a birthday present, yes 67 and still no good at games, and in the beginning I thought that this is not a game for me but as the better weapons came so did the renewed excitement then when people joined to help me it became a truely great game to play. The only thing I wasnt able to clear was the Path Of The Gods mission as I wasnt able to pick up the clue but never the less there is always next time.

12 Likes

Nice, congrats!
I intend to post something similar once I have completed it! :sunglasses:

Congratulations! So what you will do now, before the next release?

Still a lot of exploring to do and maybe start a new game now I know a bit more about the game.

My stats are really fucked up compared to yours. You seem to have actual stats. For me longest fight is 49 days and a few thousand days spent in combat. And I can say that is not so. But what is correct for me is the number of times I’ve died. Over 400 :slight_smile:

1 Like

I also have a 49 day fight - although I don’t seem to remember it. Some really weird stats among there, yes… :thinking:

Do keep in mind that there’s a shared world, so without explicit work to hand off weapons to a new character, it’s pretty hard to do much of anything unless you’re joining someone who’s just starting out (and even then it’s really hard, since you can’t get the fixed weapon pickups and get no XP for missions).

Some of mine I don’t count! I go to throw a grenade through a doorway, aiming down so it doesn’t hit the lintel (first three deaths), hits the door frame and boom. That’s just stupid! One should be able to choose underarm, so it doesn’t do that…

or have some form of better aim… died a few times doing that.

It should end up at your aiming point, whatever it takes to get it there…

You should be able to drop them through windows, or flip them over a balcony to go straight down…

I might make a proposal to that effect.

1 Like

Nice. I played the game about 50% with random ppl joining my game and the rest solo.

Man this game seems to take a lot of time :wink:

1 Like