Finding missed Mission Items after having finished the mission

Although the mission is marked as ‘complete’, these items can be found as not finished?

Yes, some mission items are not necessary for completion of the mission. But, for instance, a key is.
I always searched until I found everything.

1 Like

Ok, good to know! But what is the approach finding these items? Can they be found in the proximity of the mission?

Yes, to find these items you should not rush, but check every nook and cranny to see if the game gives you a pick up prompt. I think, that players can re-search locations even after finishing the mission.

1 Like

you can find the items after finishing a mission. I had a couple missions that I missed some items but was able to go back and find the missing items to complete the mission 100% and get a better (complete) story line with the items

1 Like

when I missed items a few years back, when I completed a mission without every item, the missing items I missed would just pop up after restarting the game, if I remember correctly

1 Like

OMG - was afraid this would be the case.

But no pickup prompts as far as I see.

Finished all missions by now, but then…how to find them. That seems very hard.

Hmmm ok? That’s remarkable. Not on my screen at the moment…

Harold, can you change the title of this topic, so that it says what the topic is about.
It should be something like: “Finding missed Mission Items after having finished the mission”. :coffee:

1 Like

Done! Seems I forgot to fill in the subject. Thanks.

1 Like