Finished the main mission, current status

Ok so I finally finished the main mission solo, along with most optionals. I’ve spent 148 hours playing so far, which I believe is pretty good bang for the buck! :sunglasses:

These are my stats, skills and current loadout:

So my default ammo loadout (including that loaded in weapons) are:

• 120 .50 cal FMJ rounds
  • 80 .50 cal AP rounds
  • 2400 7.62mm FMJ rounds
  • 720 7.62mm AP rounds
  • 60 of each shotgun round (Slug, Buck, Bird)
  • 120 .44 mag FMJ rounds
  • 16 EMP grenades
  • 16 HEDP grenades

Now I’m looking to get the 5-star PVG and red bike, and then hope for some more content in the future… :+1: :wink:

Looking across the collapsed Östertörn bridge, in anticipation of new adventures…

Edit: And of course the first Tank after I take this picture get me the red bike - go figure… :wink:

3 Likes

how do you pick up the mission the bridge?

I believe “The Bridge” is a warboard mission from the Skvadern Command Bunker.

2 Likes

@ameinild yes thats where I found it…

So in other random news, here’s a video of me taking on a FNIX Tank. While I get both moshed by grenades and tickled by Ticks, I think it also shows some good strategies when fighting these intimidating beasts.

And it especially shows why I like to fight using aircraft hangars and the likes as cover. Also, I get to use all my 5 weapons in this fight. The video is over 5 mins, but after 3 mins it’s just finishing him off.

Notice how he’s trying to run off in the middle of the fight, but I won’t let him. :sunglasses: And at the end he’s just like: “Come on, get it over with…” :grin:

Anyway, the main point here being: Always fight on your premises, never theirs - and even then, you can easily get a whopping!

4 Likes

Great video :smiley:

1 Like

I love me some Tank fight video’s, well fought :slight_smile:

On FNIX Tanks I personally always target Tick Pod, Machinegun, Rocket Pod, in that order. Great use of the EMP rounds, too. That particular safehouse is great for finding Tanks and other Machines.

1 Like

You’re right, I should probably consider taking out the tick pod earlier. But I usually try to take the machine gun out first, since I believe it’s the most deadly weapon at a distance… :thinking: