Firebird Bugs and Glitches

Platform: Xbox 1

Description: The Firebird’s Air-Mines don’t always explode, and instead after dropping they fly across the ground bumping into everything. I know this happened with Spetsnaz Firebirds, but I can’t remember if it happened with any other type.

Steps To Reproduce: No idea.

Images / Videos:

Host or Client: Host

Players in your game: 1

Specifications: Regular Xbox 1

Platform: Xbox 1

Description: Firebird circles to the ground, flies along the ground for a bit, then flies back up and behaves like normal.

Steps To Reproduce: Unknown. Only time I’ve seen this, and it happened right after it dropped its air mines and I shot it with the Experimental KVM59.

Images / Videos:

Host or Client: Host

Players in your game: 1

Specifications: Regular Xbox 1

I’ve seen that in a youtube-video of one who examined some “mysths” about the firebird.
He was able to reproduce that by lengthen the fight against the firebird (by using a Möller).

1 Like

I’ve also experienced the air mines issue on PC, might have happened because the firebird was dead when I triggered them? Unsure, there were two sets of them in the air, one went off because they were up there so long, the second went off because I walked under them, neither detonated and just followed me around until I quit the game.

Don’t know if this is a common “problem”, but on Xbox the firebird sound is not working like the sounds from other machines.
The experience is that you will not hear the FB, until it spawns in, and then the sound volume is exactly the same as if it is flying directly above you.
In extreme situations you will stand still and far away a FB is patrolling in a pattern that will bring in back and forth within rendering it, which will cause the sound to go from quite background noise to “full FB” and back again.
To my experience you can determine the distance to the other machines by sound volume: low sound, far away. High sound, close.
Anyone else experiencing this?

1 Like

Ive seen people on the discord talk about this issue, not experienced it myself but i might have game too low on volume to notice.

1 Like

It’s annoying not to be able to judge if it is coming towards you or just patrolling in a distance. Specially if there is a blocked line of sight.

1 Like

Wolves have had that same issue since their debut in February.
And it’s been reported frequently

I guess enemies not having audio if your not looking at them isn’t broken enough to be made a priority.