First Post..Beginner..Some Questions

Heh, I bet they’re DEAD…tired.

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Yeah, they can nothing other doe as take a good sip till you free them

1 Like

I guess I was hoping not to FIGHT humans, but at least link up with a human resistance.

But, again, huge respect for this awesome game for making bold, anti trope, choices.

No cutscenes, essentially no dialogue aside from found recordings and notes, challenging game mechanics, no LIVE humans in the game except the main character.

Respect!

3 Likes

There is a human resistance! The Swedish Armed Forces are not defeated; though they haven’t appeared in the game yet (except for dead soldiers), I believe it is confirmed that they are still operational on the mainland and are indeed resisting the machines. There is speculation this will appear in future expansions. And the human NPCs you link up with in one of the expansions that are already out are essentially a local resistance. That said, there are no NPC soldiers who fight with you, they just give quests as far as I know.

But yes! The game is making bold choices, and honestly, it works for me! I’m a roleplayer, and the fact that this game doesn’t have dialogue (aside from what you mentioned) or cutscenes lets me create, write and shape my character really well. I created a thread where me and a few others wrote and posted character profiles and backgrounds, which you can find here if you want to read! I’ve also been planning to write diary entries from the perspective of my character where she describes her experiences during the game’s events.

1 Like

That’s amazing @AliciaStorm !

I’ll definitely check that thread out when I Have a bit more free time!

Thank you!

2 Likes