So I got the game a few weeks ago, and just recently joined this forum. Since I’m a roleplayer, I decided my first post here would be a character profile I wrote for my own character using the Character Biographies collectables as a template. I might be making some edits from time to time when I get new ideas. Anyway, I hope people like it and I would appreciate you all letting me know what you think!
Full name: Alicia Eira Vigdis Storm.
Date and place of birth: 01/03/1973 (Age 16), Skövde, Sweden.
Skin colour: Light.
Hair colour: Raven black.
Eye colour: Blue.
Occupation: High School freshman (formerly), Warrior; resistance fighter and machine hunter (currently).
Registered address: Heillheim homestead, Forest Region, Östertörn; formerly, Skövde.
Marital status: N/A.
Personal number: 19730301-XXXX [confidential].
Contact(s) in case of emergency:
Torbjörn Storm, father.
Victoria Storm, mother.
Adrian Storm, brother.
Major life events
- 1973: Alicia is born during a fierce thunderstorm.
- 1983: Moved from Skövde to Östertörn.
- 1985: Stern, career military parents begin the family warrior tradition and spend most of the summer in the Forest and Mountain regions of Östertörn putting her through an equivalent of military basic training, training and drilling her in subjects such as military tactics, guerilla warfare, wilderness survival and a variety of martial arts. The training continues during the winter break from school the same year in order to teach her how to survive in harsher conditions. Despite the relentlessness of the training, Alicia enjoys testing herself and takes it very seriously. She takes it upon herself to train in martial arts and a few of the other subjects several days every week of each year.
- 1986: Her parents’ military boot camp resumes the next year, and her parents begin teaching her the handling of military small arms, despite the illegality of doing so.
- Early 1987: Her parents once again disregard the law and gifts her a custom Klaucke 17 handgun on her 14th birthday. Alicia goes on a hunting trip with her brother Adrian to bloody the weapon. Together, they (again illegally) hunt an unusually aggressive lone wolf that had been killing farmer’s sheep and dogs in the Farmlands Region. They track it to the areas of Kilslagen and Rusaberget, where Alicia uses the pistol to slay the beast.
- Mid 1987: Is suspended from school for beating up two older students she claimed were bullying a third. A grudge flares up between her parents and the school’s principal over the suspension due to her parents believing she did the right thing.
- Later 1987: Returns to school and begins practicing gymnastics to improve her agility.
- 1989: Becomes a High School (Gymnasiumskola) freshman and begins making friends there.
-November 1989: Goes on a ferry trip with a group of her classmates after the summer. Upon returning from the trip, the ferry is fired upon and destroyed by an unknown assailant. Amongst her friends, Alicia is the only survivor.
- November 1989: Discovers what has happened in Östertörn and manages to survive. She begins travelling by foot towards her family home while using the military training her parents spent years giving her to fight back against the machines.
- November 1989: Discovers the scene of a crime, where a rogue military squad had murdered a family of four, including the children, for refusing to relinquish their supplies. Alicia buries the family so that they may rest in peace, and then begins to hunt the perpetrators in order to bring a reckoning. She tracks them down to a church in the Forest Region of Östertörn and manages to ambush them there in a solo tactical assault using flashbangs to disorient them and smoke grenades to obscure their vision. She wears a gas mask to breathe while in the smoke and an experimental eyepiece with different vision modes that enable her to see her targets through the smoke. As the severity of the monstrous crime the rogue soldiers had committed removed any hesitation that she otherwise would have felt, Alicia kills every single one in what is essentially a merciless and efficient close-quarters massacre using gunfire from her HP5 submachine gun, her custom Klaucke 17 handgun, the blade of her fighting knife and one frag grenade.
- Torbjörn Magnus Storm, father, Colonel (Överste) in the Swedish Army.
- Victoria Astrid Storm (neé Berglund), mother, Captain (Kommendör) in the Swedish Navy.
- Adrian Gunnar Balder Storm, brother, Corporal (Korpral) in the Home Guard of the Swedish Armed Forces. Born during a fierce thunderstorm on 28/02/1967, in Skövde, Sweden.
- Military training.
- Rock and Heavy Metal music.
- Nordic folk music.
- The Poetic Edda.
- Helping, protecting or avenging innocent people.
- Testing herself in combat against both machines and human hostiles.
Alicia’s home base is at her family home in the Forest Region, but she also maintains wilderness camps in the various regions as well as having access to some military bunkers.
- Automatgevär 5 assault rifle. Her brother’s service rifle; he had left it in the family home along with a personal note for Alicia to find before joining the military efforts against the machines. Has a red dot sight attached, and a suppressor when necessary. Has a rifle sling attached and is almost always slung around Alicia’s shoulders.
- Custom Klaucke 17 with stainless steel slide and trigger, tritium night sights and blackened steel lower with matte anti-slip coating. Recieved from her brother and parents as a birthday present on her 14th birthday, in spite of the illegality of it. Uses extended magazines, and a suppressor when necessary. Constantly present on Alicia’s person in a handgun holster on her right hip.
- 12G Pump Action Shotgun. Has a shotgun choke attached. Carried it in a shotgun scabbard on Alicia’s back.
- HP5 Submachine Gun. Red dot sight, extended magazines and a suppressor. Alicia usually stores it in her backpack with the stock folded and no magazine inserted.
- Swedish Military fighting knife.
- Morakniv survival knife.
- Frag grenades.
These are the weapons she carries at all times, but she has used other weapons as the situation requires and the circumstances and location allow, such as Automatgevär 4, AI-76 Assault Rifle, Älgstudsare hunting rifle, Granatgevär m/49 and Pansarvärnsgevär 90: though she does not carry these weapons everywhere. Has also used land mines to set up ambushes and lured machines into them.
Field gear and armour:
Alicia recovered a pair of gray camo military combat pants and kneepads that a soldier had left behind in the Saltholmen Church. While exploring the “Uttern” Command Bunker, Alicia found a set of Experimental combat armour (breastplate and chest rig) and paired it with one of her blue camo military jackets from her own closet at her family home. She also has a black experimental military backpack she found alongside the Experimental armour.
Alicia’s outfit upon returning to Östertörn from the boat trip after the machine invasion
Alicia’s field gear and Experimental combat armour
Alicia’s field gear and Experimental combat armour with gas mask
A scenic picture of Heillheim, Alicia’s family home, taken from across the lake after an early snowfall a few weeks before the machine invasion. The name Heillheim is derived from the Old Norse words heill and heimr.
Character theme song