[Floating Objects] Since there isn't already a topic for floating objects

Missing watchtower at Ringfort

Floating Terrain and small invisible wall near Iboholmen Castle

Floating bricks near Lännbacka

I was at the FOA 2 base in the marshlands region (-2425.886, -3359.687 aprox.) and there were some floating doors. Whenever I opened them/walked through them, they disappeared. Area possibly in development or just doors that didn’t get removed?

Thanks for reporting, with coordinates. It’s a known issue.

There’s always something weird going on at Norrmyra.

//Mod

Floating Halo of klacksundfyren lighthouse from bjorntunet hotel, it was not there yesterday…

By the way, I sat and watched it fade away over time so I think it might have to do something with the sun and the moon

That’s what I would call “reflection”.
But I agree that it somehow looks strange. Too bright and round for that perspective, not really like a reflection but a source of light…

Platform: PC
Description: don’t know if this counts, long range render of radio tower chunk isolated in the air
Steps To Reproduce: walked SW from Kalkbrottet

found on Singleplayer

I have this too. And if I go closer there, the whole mast is there…:slightly_smiling_face:

Platform: Pc/Steam

That’s just a case of an extreme drawing distance case, I’d say.
Not really beautiful to watch but also not a real bug

lamp floats in the air

Reply myself because I’m so amazed!

Even after having a long time off from GZ the box hidden in the Plundra at Angerås Church still is a thing! Seriously, I posted it Mars 2020!?

Haven’t been there for a long time now, but I also never noticed that.
Maybe it’s just in your game?

I don’t know how the placement of boxes etc works in GZ, but at least I know that ALL boxes/backpacks at the airfield safehouse are placed differently for me and for my mate, even if we play together. We just noticed this case at the airfield.

When I found it we where 3 playing and all of us did see it.

Now we are only 2 but the box within a box is still there.
And I have done re-install once or twice since, both my pc and GZ and there it still is.

Ok, just went there to get sure.
For me everything looks normal.

Floating lootbox on Himfjall Island

Not really a floating object, but rather a clipped object(don’t wanna make a whole thread for it)

Angeras Church Safehouse Plundra box has a container(?) of some kind clipped into it.

A similar clipping issue is present south of Klacksundfyren Safehouse, with 4 or so dead runners stacked atop each other. Should mention, theres a couple of these in the area. Actually most sets of dead runners are stacked for some reason.

All the dead runners at the nearby Digerhallen Artillery Base are also like this.

At the house in Klinte, where the dead mailbox is, the lanterns that were supposed to be on the pallets swing back and forth very slightly in the wind, probably hanging on Siemens air hooks ;-).