Flying hunters + Suggestions

Hi,
My friends and I like playing the game so far. There is a lot of bugs but most of them are not affecting the game play much. But this this one is irritating. After each Hunter’s kill, if we do not loot them quick enough, they will go flying in the air! We will also loose the loot. I am not sure if this happens to other types of machines. We’ve only noticed it with Hunters. Hopefully, this can be fixed soon. Here the link of the clip https://youtu.be/R3zyWOd8vQk?t=2356 (39:16 mark of the bug)

A few suggestion if you don’t mind?

• It would be nice to be able to split the stack in half (or decide the amounts) in the inventory and the stash. It would specially helps in multiplayer when sharing resources.
  • It would save time to be able to see the quality of the items (Guns, add-ons, etc.) in the stash. Having to take out the items of the stash each time is a bit of a pain. Also, a sorting button would help a lot as well (specially for the stash).
  • Having different types of vehicles could be fun too! BMX, Old scooter, etc. A boost when on the bicycle would be fun too, specially for climbing steep roads with it.

Well, that’s it for me!

Thank you,

Hey @ManixOne,

This has already been reported. I will merge your post into the already created thread for this. In the future please remember to do a search of the forums first, so duplication is avoided.

Thanks!
boston_51

A post was merged into an existing topic: Disappearing Dead Robots-Flying Away?