FMTEL Assignments not tracking

Well these are impossible to do.

2 Likes

Wow! You actually got resistance points! Iā€™ve got nothing to show for the assignments this week. I picked up the assignments for today but I have no hope that they can be completed. I canā€™t even get my usual running buddy to log on. Iā€™m glad I have a Tango class this evening instead of getting frustrated with this game.

1 Like

I have the same tasks but cannot be solved due to a lack of bases (FNIX).

I was running around the forest trying to raise the threat level and it seems to me that the threat level is dropping faster than it can be raised. If I have to run around looking for machines to kill for any length of time the threat level drops faster than it should. I had the panel open to check the threat level after killing a pack of hunters and runners and as I had the panel open it dropped from 13 to 8. Maybe this is part of the issue.

Your threat level is actually lowering while killing normal machines? Itā€™s only supposed to drop after killing a Rival, thatā€™s crazy. The whole point of the threat level is to show how many regular machines youā€™ve scrapped.

I wonder what could even cause thatā€¦?

It was lowering while standing still. I had not killed any rivals during this time.

As an added bonus to all of this the new Soviet assets for your base all require cement to build. Apparently the only way to get cement is to do base defense and FNIX base offensive missions, and FMTEL assignments, all of which are broken at this time.

FMtel task basic defense easy was not possible because no attack could be provoked, create 1 first aid kit was successful after creating about 80, what a waste ratio is the 80:1

1 Like

Same, it took several tries to get the craft heal kits assignment to complete. Also I am still sitting at 0 resistance points for the week, no matter how many assignments I was able to complete.

1 Like

Because it results vary from individual to individual, seemingly regardless of platform, and since I am on Steam I decided to try verifying all game files just in case, to see if it might fix some of the issues like no Resistance Points or problems with getting the FNIX base missions or the Home Base defense mission (since that is one of todayā€™s assignments) to pop.
Unfortunately it made no difference. Still no Resistance Points and still no FNIX Base or Home Base defense missions no matter how many machines I down in the Forest region. I have 8 rivals and Iā€™ve been avoiding them. I had one reaper but he teleported to Himfjal (which I havenā€™t even opened up, yet) when they instituted this last update.

1 Like

The theory was always that there was a tunnel connecting the two - perhaps he used that!

1 Like

Base defense didnā€™t work for me as usual.
First aid kit worked as described. I did it once amd got a reward (took a few seconds before it counted).

Still no resistance-points.

Destroy 10 cars completed fine, I even got the pop up with auditory signal saying that the mission had been completed, but no resistance points awarded at all this week, Iā€™m still sitting at 0 for the week.

Same here, the 10 cars completed after about 20 blown up cars, again with notification, sound and rewards in the box but no R-Pointsā€¦
Odd thing about it, after 8 cars the counter was showing 9/10 and stayed there until it suddenly completed. :man_shrugging:

Didnā€™t even bother with the base assault one as itā€™s pointlessā€¦ Pun intendedā€¦

The same for me.
Just needed to destroy about 7 cars. Donā€™t know exactly how much it were, as sometimes multiple cars blew up.

It just make what works for fun at the moment. I donā€™t expect that anything of the assignments work. Iā€™m just waiting for an official message and I donā€™t think it will be fixed before the next update. But it has to be fixed at least WITH the next update.

1 Like

After a full week of doing what assignments I can and getting nothing in return I got 4 resistance points for killing seekers with a hunting rifle. I donā€™t know if Iā€™d call that progress because itā€™s not going to add up to much.

1 Like

One of the two assignments each day for the last week are for base defence or offense and neither of those are actually working.

1 Like

Great today I had a successful task, destroy 10 machines in the marshland region, I had done that, just wanted to empty the machines, the game collapses and wonā€™t restart it.

I think I found out something crucial, as described above, the game crashed for me, then I did a file check in Steam, everything is okay, before restarting, I tried to save the cloud from Steam
and the game went without any problems and here it comes I got 18 resistance points by switching off and the Steam Cloud. See the screenshot

1 Like

Today I completed the destroy 5 tanks and destroy 5 hunters. No resistance points awarded.

Same here, except after the Hunter assignment completed with no points again, I didnā€™t even bother with the Tanksā€¦ :confused:

1 Like

Exactly the same here.