FNIX Rising - New Generation Zero DLC

You know, the point of having a console is :

• Comfort
  • Less crashes and bugs
  • Almost always better exclusives than on PC
  • Not having to constantly upgrade the Hardware
  • Games always look better on a Medium/ Big size TV
  • Less cheating and hacking

And for the record, i own a “medium” laptop, but most games are better to play on console unless you are a hardcore gamer or play in tournaments ,graphics aren´t all you know? Although one thing is sure, Strategy and Rts games are Always better on PC.

3 Likes

Now we’re talking!! I wasn’t expecting this when I woke up this morning! :smile: HYPED!

You should be! :smile:

same here. really caught me off guard. i just were waiting for another message from calle making us throw out more wild theories over at the bombardment thread.

Judging by what we’re able to see from the trailer, this looks exactly like what I wanted to see in GZ. I wanted an expansion into a war torn area, and this looks incredbly well done and atmospheric!

I’m so ready for this! Thank you devs! :blush:

I just have to mention a thing. I’ve argued before that they should have set GZ in 1988. If this is set 6 weeks after AU, were in 1990 by now, and I just want that 80’s vibe to be 100% …sorry, that’s just my kind of nitpicking. :nerd_face:

Is the man in the picture (the DLC picture) Pontus as a teen?
(if you go to the Facebook page you can see them side by side (is their a resemblance))

Settle down son, I’m only joking :joy:

we update our hardware every few years, you guys your whole console :smiley:

not that its impossible to use them at a pc, is it? :smiley:

even though the consoles have cought up quite a bit in the last few years there are still a lot of issues with fps in todays consoles, at least as far as ive heard.

I reckon Xbox / PS4 Middle of July when Avalanche go away for holiday break.

Pontus is also away first 2 weeks of August so they will (hopfully) leave us all on an even playing field

1 Like

Just a heads up, Pontus and Paul ( Main man behind DLC ) is live shortly.

1 Like

This isn’t the topic for discussing Consoles vs PC, guys. You can comment on the news announcement, and discuss it in this thread. But try to keep on topic, or we’re going to have to lock this one down sooner than later.

Thanks.

3 Likes

New Steam achievements are already available.

3 Likes

Could you post a screen shot at all?

1 Like

The Ones That Came Before Us

Find all 20 “Survivor’s Notes” and “Love Letters” Collectibles.

Not Today, FNIX!

Defeat a Rival.

Running Wild

Use a melee weapon to blow up 20 cars.

From a Distance

Use a hunting or sniper rifle to destroy 15 Seekers.

And then 8 more hidden ones.

2 Likes

Good job Znurrad.

Appreciate you finishing the story.

Quite strange this two:

• NoT Today FNIX (defeat a rival ) It´s already 6 or 7 months after rival introduction
  • From a Distance? ( Use a hunting or sniper rifle to destroy 15 Seekers.)
    Why now and why such simple achievements?
    It would only make sense if new types of Rivals were introduced and if new types of rifles or seekers would be introduced as well :thinking: .

To be fair - there was no rival specific achievement when the Alpine Unrest DLC was launched

Maybe it was just box ticking

1 Like

Yeh but what about the seekers? :open_mouth:
What does it have to do with the new DLC?
It sounds suspicious, i didn´t see anything in the trailer but Calle did talk a lot about “aliens”, apocalypse class seekers would be a very interesting addition.

Looking abit closer at the achievments global stats one can also see the new titles of last 8 hidden ones.

We are the Resistance

Running Wild

Use a melee weapon to blow up 20 cars.

Not Today, FNIX!

Defeat a Rival.

The Ones That Came Before Us

Find all 20 “Survivor’s Notes” and “Love Letters” Collectibles.

Trial and Error

He’s Out There

Wheels of Fortune

End of the Road

It’s Been Fun

The Sum of its Parts

Private Property

From a Distance

Use a hunting or sniper rifle to destroy 15 Seekers.
2 Likes

Honestly I have been wondering if the apocalypse class harvester will drop KVM parts or not.