For people who want to know weapon locations ****spoilers****

It’s in a big green truck near the table, up in the cab. I don’t remember if you can open the truck though unless you have the mission that leads you to it.

2 Likes

I went from Klinte to Muskudden, couldn’t get into the doors 'cos I hadn’t gone there for a mission, so went to Uttern(?), found the mission, went back, found the safe, opened it as you did and found a box with an Auto4 and an Auto5, both “worn”! But since they were in a box, rather than free-lying, that’ll be random, won’t it?

I found the Exceptional Auto5 in the little bunker where I told someone there was an eye-patch - close to Kilnte. But that was in a box too…

2 Likes

Yes, weapons in boxes will be random (you can also get attachments). I think the farther north you get, the more stars the weapons in boxes have, generally… :thinking:

2 Likes

That’s right, green boxes have military stuff (and attachments) in them, regular brown ones have civilian weapons. The farther north, the better loot.

2 Likes

There is a K-Pist, 4* or 5* in a building at a radio mast on the West Coast. It is on a shelf, and try as I might, I could not pick it up, 'cos it’s too high on the shelf and it won’t come to Papa. Does anyone know how to get it?

1 Like

Hi Bootie, look here.

2 Likes

Hi Baz - what’s Blue? Is that grade 1,2, 3 or 4

1 Like

Blue is 3 crowns :wink: They’re always so teasing, those free laying Kpists :joy: The condition of blue is “good”.

1 Like

Yeah, just 3 crowns, but it is quite interesting to try to step at a well dropped canister :grinning: It seems to me one can jump at a crouching MP partner as well (haven’t tried).

2 Likes

Ach - got one! Never mind - but it looked really shiny…

2 Likes

Haha that would probably work! Just gotta get that precision jump just right :sunglasses: So far I’ve never tried mp at all in GZ. But when I do, this will be on the “list of more or less clever stuff to try”!

1 Like

Yeah they do, don’t they. Shelf lying teasers. As of now I don’t have a Kpist in my inventory. I ran with one though for quite some time in the beginning (before I got the AG 4 :wink:).

I really like the Kpist, somewhat because I’m Swedish I guess. It’s super awesome. But the HP 5 has a special place in my heart and although I’m not that much of a SMG fan I’m thinking about keeping the five crown HP 5 when I find it :blush:

1 Like

I’ve got one, and you can’t have it! :))

3 Likes

Haha, guess the score’s 1-1 then :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

The HP5 is nice for stealth builds actually. Slap a 5-crown suppressor on it and it’s quieter than the Klaucke, as well as being insanely accurate for single shots. I’ve started using it as a CQC weapon on a sniper build I started out recently, and I’ve been absolutely loving it.

3 Likes

Cool! Precisely, and a silencer is what I’m thinking I’ll put on it. Currently I have both the AG 4 and 5, thinking I will swap the AG 5 for the HP 5 :blush: I’m still on my first character, though I’ve created all four. Have just put some stuff I want to keep on them :wink:

2 Likes

There is an Exceptional 12G Pump Shotgun at coordinates -2950, -3250. There is a dead soldier under the terrace (there are 3-4 dead people on the floor), and underneath him is the shotgun. It’s half buried in the ground, so it takes a little fiddling to pick it up.

2 Likes

I missed the terrace bit! Your grid reference was actually 100m to the South of the crossroads, so I was searching there and having killed the robotic inhabitants (who offered me 200 rounds of .44 between them - who would ever need 200 rounds of .44?) I wandered about, finding 3 soldiers, but not the fourth! Right, better go back. Terrace, eh?

1 Like

I missed it too, need to check closer me thinks…

1 Like

As mentioned, the gun is basically buried into the ground. The only reason you can register it is there’s 2 “pick-up” icons on the dead dude… :sunglasses:

1 Like