For people who want to know weapon locations ****spoilers****

Yeah they do, don’t they. Shelf lying teasers. As of now I don’t have a Kpist in my inventory. I ran with one though for quite some time in the beginning (before I got the AG 4 :wink:).

I really like the Kpist, somewhat because I’m Swedish I guess. It’s super awesome. But the HP 5 has a special place in my heart and although I’m not that much of a SMG fan I’m thinking about keeping the five crown HP 5 when I find it :blush:

1 Like

I’ve got one, and you can’t have it! :))

3 Likes

Haha, guess the score’s 1-1 then :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

The HP5 is nice for stealth builds actually. Slap a 5-crown suppressor on it and it’s quieter than the Klaucke, as well as being insanely accurate for single shots. I’ve started using it as a CQC weapon on a sniper build I started out recently, and I’ve been absolutely loving it.

3 Likes

Cool! Precisely, and a silencer is what I’m thinking I’ll put on it. Currently I have both the AG 4 and 5, thinking I will swap the AG 5 for the HP 5 :blush: I’m still on my first character, though I’ve created all four. Have just put some stuff I want to keep on them :wink:

2 Likes

There is an Exceptional 12G Pump Shotgun at coordinates -2950, -3250. There is a dead soldier under the terrace (there are 3-4 dead people on the floor), and underneath him is the shotgun. It’s half buried in the ground, so it takes a little fiddling to pick it up.

2 Likes

I missed the terrace bit! Your grid reference was actually 100m to the South of the crossroads, so I was searching there and having killed the robotic inhabitants (who offered me 200 rounds of .44 between them - who would ever need 200 rounds of .44?) I wandered about, finding 3 soldiers, but not the fourth! Right, better go back. Terrace, eh?

1 Like

I missed it too, need to check closer me thinks…

1 Like

As mentioned, the gun is basically buried into the ground. The only reason you can register it is there’s 2 “pick-up” icons on the dead dude… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks ameinild, off to see if I can find it :blush:

1 Like

Maybe a screenshot? I have searched that area over and over, can see three soldiers but no terrace with a soldier underneath it.

3 Likes

Sorry guys, for letting you on a wild chase. :sunglasses: Both X and Y should have been negative coordinates - and I really thought I had them right. Anyway, screenshot coming right up.

The shotgun is buried well at the dead guy underneath. Hope you can get it! :wink:

3 Likes

Found the terrace at the back - no one underneath!!! Ah, wrong coordinates, eh?

I know where that is - without the coordinates - that’s the inn on the coast isn’t it? Guarded by the tank with the Linear Accelerator? I’ve killed that once - it better not respawn. Oh well, great fire position to kill it from - easy to get to. If anyone’s had trouble with that tank, I’ll drop tips. Right then, off and do that…

1 Like

You’re kidding… I went past that place so many times, and I never knew. Great find :slight_smile:

1 Like

Straight to it, thanks very much for the tip

1 Like

Yeah it’s the Inn on the coast - and no worries, the Tank does not respawn. :wink::+1:

1 Like

The 5* AI-76 was patched on the last update.

You can get it, but you’ll need to have the final bridge mission active to spawn it. I spawned a 5th one evening in multiplayer so I would recommend a few online sessions and see if it’s there.

2 Likes

Yes, eventually I got it. Thanks anyway :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi Mewster - this pistol was not there in my game. I went through the area twice, once on a non-mission linked looting trip and the second time on the mission Over and Out. Both passes were after the August update.

1 Like

Magnus - Fiskeback
Coordinates: -4527.673, 3696.932
Driver’s side door if the blue and white truck with the yellow trumpet

1 Like