Forest region practically Empty?

Hi I have been playing for about 2 hrs of gen z today and have been all over the forest region trying to level it up to get a reaper to spawn there but have barely found any machines. Ostervick had 1 military tank and 8 runners, I haven’t even met a hunter today… has anyone seen the forest region looking a bit depopulated recently?

3 Likes

Yes I played yesterday after not visiting for ages. There were a few hunters, runners and seekers, and that was it.

Ostervik had a Tank?
Uau :open_mouth: haven´t seen one there since last update.
South of the Forest is practically deserted .
Most action is near the “border” to North Coast.
It´s more empty now than before :confused:

2 Likes

Yeah and for some reason it had a mission marker on it which was weird. I can’t really fight up in the north either because all the big machines up there are rivals… So I basically went up to one of my harvester rivals and farmed hunters for a while… I wanted to see some tank action :frowning:

Today started out and walked all the way from the Ostervick church to the IGA facility then to marden bunker encountered a few seekers a couple runners on patrol but nothing big at all

Yes I played yesterday and encountered about 10 runners and 4 seekers (I had good fun with the magnus :wink:), but the only other thing i saw was a few hunters and a tank near ostervik.

indeed I think some places that were formerly even overpopulated with machines have become quite quiet as of since the last update (e.g. ANL 118 Färela - the place where dozens of Harvesters gathered before). Also the forest region probably - yeah Östervik was a good place for 1-2 tanks anytime. Try the windmills at Littorp - there I usually still find Tanks and/or Harvs at any time

Yeah I know about littorp but all the machines are rivals so I can’t really kill them so I have lost that spot