FPS Drop On Xbox

Didn’t used to get frame drop in the game other than big cities, bunkers, and areas congested with too many enemies. And this was only happening to me and my friends when we were in multiplayer, never in single player and this was also before the patch. And now that the patch has been released we’re seeing frame drop more frequently in multiplayer, and it’s happening quite a bit now in single player as well and it didn’t before. And it’s starting to sound like we’re not the only ones having this problem. Has anybody found any ways around this? Or are the devs even aware of this and are they working on this because it’s super annoying and makes it hard to play and enjoy the game. And adrenaline shots are NOT showing up anymore! And this is on an old Xbox one and not the Xbox one X.

1 Like

Happened to me on a One X and I managed to capture a video of it happening, out in the countryside with only a single tank for company, though it rectified itself after a couple of minutes

Unfortunately I had sat up too late last night (06:00 start this morning) so I wandered off to bed rather than exporting it from the XBox.

Will upload it to YouTube or somewhere and post a link later tonight.

That sounds just like my problem! And that’s a reason why I have a problem trying to record videos on YouTube because the frame drops going to ruin the video. But at least I know it’s not specific to old or Xbox one x, but both.

Here’s the slowish I suffered from last night, it was preceded by inventory glitches (the recoilless launcher with built in has tank is pretty damn cool looking and I want one)

I noticed it happens only in built up areas with alot goin on but im also speculating on the fact that if online playing lobby is open to other players joining could that slow down play if your being searched constantly unless its turned off but on ps4 it dosnt seem to confirm the apply.But like you said too much goin on maybe?

Were there more enemies around than this single tank?

I’ve actually had fps drops worse than this even. I’m planning on making a video of all the FPS drops, glitches, bugs etc. that I have encountered over the past few weeks. Also I’m surprised no one seems to have mentioned how severe the screen tearing gets at times

1 Like

Finally getting to the end of the game and the north coast/forest region is the worst for this. I have to avoid large groups now in fear of putting the game in literal slow motion with the extreme frame drop. It’s really disappointing because I’m getting confident in my abilities to give these guys the run around and I can’t even test that out. On Xbox One, just running the base game I can’t get the dlc until Monday. Lol

I just experienced this on my Xbox One X. I was cutting across a open field in the farmlands region with 1 Wolf and a couple lynx fighting a harvester. Next thing I know the game spawn dropped 2 more Wolf’s with lynx’s, and about 8 hunters on the same location. So here I am trying to get away because I don’t want to die, and my frame rate drops to the point my one x says nope and drops the game. :joy:

This is becoming a major problem on Xbox One X. I love the game, this is a game breaking glitch. Seeing how old the problem is, it’ll probably never get fixed.