Future DLC: filling gaps instead of sidegrades

What we need is an smg for all the .32 ammo like a Scorpion.

3 Likes

I don’t think it’d fit in the setting, but a Skorpion would be really cool for sure.

Skorpion was used by a couple of eastern block countries of the warsaw pact, including eastern germany before the fall of the wall, Russians could have easily supplied it and it was also used by some criminal groups, there’s a lot of ways this gun could have made its way into sweden. Same as was previously said about the mac-10, could be surplus stock that they didn’t want to recycle and just dropped to help the super robot killer teens roaming around on the countryside.

1 Like

I like that idea. There was talk in another thread of an experimental Moller PP that was fully automatic, but it was kind of poo pooed because the magazine capacity is so low it would be almost a nuisance. But if the Scorpion/Mac 10 have a larger mag (30 rounds or more) I’m in.

just make it have a bigger mag instead of adding a new gun

The skorpion would fit as much as us and soviet weapons. Even the spetznas used skorpions. And it fires the same ammo as Möller. And the Möller is the only wepon that has that caliber in the game. And pistols are more or less obsolete after the wheel. So it would be nice with one more weapon in that caliber that you actually could have some use for. The Möller goes to the scrapyard when you find something better.

No more weapons for me. Maybe create an experimental version of them all. But no new ones for me. We need areas opened and new machines and bosses. We have enough guns that we barely ever use. I have my favorites. And the Magnus uses the .44

That’s the dream
 an exp version of all weapons, and an ammo/weapon weight rebalance to make non-exp secondaries worthwhile :smiley:

I don’t know about not adding weapons. We have a lot of weapons, but a lot are just recycles of others. We have a lot if 9mm guns, and dont even get me started on 7.62. But if we added guns that used calibers that are less used (like .32 and .44) it would be worth it.

1 Like

Personally i would like to see something new that came from or because of the toasters. Or even special rounds

Like an emp rifle or rounds.(may already be there just have not seen it yet and by rounds i mean something more like emp 7.62s not granades rockets or 84mm)

Something that looks like it was ripped off a toaster and made usable by humans.

1 Like

I get what your saying, at least I think so. Your talking about augmenting captured machine parts to use against them?

Yes or some never seen before stuff designed particularly to go after the toasters

1 Like

Experimentals are normal weapons augmented with machine parts and some are based on their designs like exp shotgun = FNIX hunter flechette gun, PVG = Linear accelerator tech etc. If you ask me these weapons would have been predestined for crafting as in: make weapons with lower crowns upgradeable to higher crowns, no more weapon drops on machines and have them drop parts that we use to upgrade weapons with instead, with experimental guns being the final level.

Most weapons the machines use are too oversized for humans I think, but having the gun the runners use with a trigger mechanism installed wouldn’t be too far fetched, or the combat blade of the hunters.

1 Like

I have not seen any of the experimentals yet

But my point was something developed after the machines came around.

I could totally see something like a gun that uses those small emp devices as ammo to fire damaging emp like lightning or something

Won’t spoil you :stuck_out_tongue:

Not a bad idea. I liked the idea for being able to upgrade lower tier weapons.