Gällande svårighetsgrad/Concerning difficulty

Hej, och tack för ett unikt, och överlag roligt och underhållande spel. Jag skriver överlag, för det finns en sak som jag tyvärr inte gillar: Svårighetsgraden.
Jag brukar spela skjutspel på normal svårighetsgrad, och klara mig fint. När jag startade det här spelet på skirmish (ensamläge, inga vänner) blev det dock snabbt övermäktigt, och jag sänkte till adventure. Och sedan hade jag roligt med spelet i ett antal timmar. Men när jag kommit till huvuduppdraget “The Bridge” så känns det som att svårighetsgraden på kort tid skjutit i höjden enormt. Det känns nu mer frustrerande än utmanande och roligt, och jag kommer antagligen inte försöka spela klart kampanjen.

Finns det någon möjlighet att ni kan modifiera svårighetsgraden? Antingen genom att göra Adventure lättare, eller införa ytterligare en lägre svårighetsgrad?

1 Like

Welcome to the forums. Me and many others here understand swedish, but we’ve got an english-only policy here. Feel free to provide a translation or edit your post. Regarding difficulty it’s been a hot topic since the April 2020 update, I’ll refer to the Letter from the Devs, released a little while ago.

Hello. and thank you for replying so quickly. It’s always nice to see developers who take the time to communicate with their players.
Here is an English translation of my original post:

Hi, and thanks for a unique, and overall fun and entertaining game. I write overall, because there is one thing that I unfortunately do not like: the difficulty.
I usually play shooting games at normal difficulty, and do fine. However, when I started this game on skirmish (alone, no friends) it quickly became overwhelming, and I switched to adventure. And then I had fun with the game for several hours. But when I come to the main mission “The Bridge” it feels like the difficulty greatly increased very quickly. It now feels more frustrating than challenging and fun, and I probably won’t try to finish the campaign.
Is there any way you can modify the difficulty level? Either by making Adventure easier, or introducing a further lower level of difficulty?

To follow up. I played the game between May 12th and May 17th. If I understans this correctly, this was in the time frame where the difficulty had been increased? Have the game been updated and made any easier since then? Or will this be in a future update?

1 Like

I took the liberty of editing the topic title :slight_smile:

The April 27 Update turned up the difficulty on the Machines. Other than a hotfix for the expansion DLC, the game’s been unchanged since then. I should note, enemy encounters become increasingly difficult the farther north that you go. I suppose it’s especially prevalent now.

We’re getting close to this month’s update though, it’ll most likely arrive this week. Probably friday, but that’s just my estimated guess. There’ll be some changes in there that should correct enemy difficulty, among other things.

Alright then. I thank you for clearing this up for me. I’ll give the game another try after the next update.