Game Crash XBOX Series X

Im on xbox and having regular crashes… If it is down to too many FNIX bases etc. then this is a YOU problem not me. You should make the game not allow to have so many that it causes the game to crash… Honestly dont think I have that many anyway but, Im lucky to even be in an area with not much going on and it still crashes out - this is even in single player. If I try multiplayer then Im constantly having issues and game crashes no matter who I play with or where they join from - either they get kicked or I get kicked… its terrible and as said especially of late playing on my own Im lucky to last 5 mins…

As for clearing the bases then its almost impossible as Im lucky to even reach there and its crashing and if I do manage to even begin then it crash or im kicked before I can get anywhere near to complete wipe a base…

Even seeing a few machines fighting causes the frames to dip yet other times it can hold up well for a while…

Its very odd - seemingly not optimized or simply too much going on that you are allowing - if game cant handle too much then you need to stop there being so many spawns especially ticks and all the fights etc. its your game - dont blame players and sort your shit out otherwise it could be decent.

Maybe only allow a few bases to actually spawn if it cant handle more than a couple. There is nothing that is to do with players causing this to be game breaking - even if I left every base then that is you allowing this and should not be a case of by the way make sure to get rid of bases quick else the game will break - that’s just bad programming and not optimizing and not stopping such from happening. Make it only spawn 2 and then stop and have message tell player to remove before more will spawn or whatever but, to allow this to get out of control to point we cant even do anything as game breaks before we can even get to a base is stupid plain stupid.

Again im not even certain its down to this but, generally poor code optimization. I and many are now stuck with broken games and simply refuse to buy any more dlc etc. till this gets fixes - its embarrassingly bad and if you cant or wont fix it then hand it over to a company that will.

36 rivals over whole map
13 FNIX Bases

4 Likes

This is spot on. Well written my Friend.

2 Likes

I agree. Seems to be code or maybe the servers can’t handle the load but the game has continually gotten worse for me and my fellow team mates. Only been playing since a few weeks before the last update. Seemed stable at first.
Bought the Xbox X and the game played smooth for a week or so then progressively got to the point it’s unplayable. Worse as a team. Constant dashboarding. And now we’re in the middle of tick pallooza. I too have a ton of Fnix bases on my map.

2 Likes

So the last few days it’s gone from bad to worse. Now team play isn’t possible. Doesn’t matter where on the map we are if we join up the team members will dashboard within a minute or so. The leader might take a little longer. Some guidance would be helpful if anyone has advice but playing for a minute here and there is a joke.

It’s one of those scenarios that puts the actual stability of the game in question.

I’ve had to pull back to 1 Base per region at a time. It’s fine 9/10, and solo play is possible with some patience and sporadic 5fps drops.

Multiplayer - well, that’s where the cookie crumbles. And it’s not even console version any more, you can’t blame the older models.

Ironically, I cleared 3 L3 bases earlier in multiplayer with 1 other player, everyone was near on impossible to go head on. The only possible way is as furthest away with a GRG as you can and work your way in.

Team got some fixes ready that should address the big crash issues that we’re seeing. Update should not be to far away!

3 Likes

Hopefully for PC, too !? Those crashes near or caused by FNIX bases are getting more and more annoying

Should apply for all platforms!

3 Likes

Hi what about all the loot we have lost with game crashes it happens to many time NEEDS FIXING

**Platform: Xbox Series X

**Description: Within minutes the game ALWAYS crashes on Xbox Series X. The game completely closes after freezing and then I’m back at the Xbox home screen. It can happen while loading my world, within 3 seconds of loading my world (solo, not multiplayer) or it might let me play for a few minutes but it always crashes. Seems to happen more often when fast traveling but can happen at any time. I have done cache resetting and have completely uninstalled and reinstalled the game and all my add-ons. I am connected to internet via wi-fi with the same 1 gig speed internet that I’ve had for years. Our Xbox One, Xbox One S and Xbox One X do not have this problem. Even when playing with my account. I saw old posts about FNIX bases causing problems in years past. I only have 5 FNIX bases active in the Farmlands region (w/8 rivals) and one in the South Coast region (w/1 rival) and 4 rivals in the Archipelago. No bases or rivals in any other regions since I’m not very far into the game. I can have my companion out or not have used it at all it doesn’t matter.
No other games I play have this problem on my Xbox Series X (Destiny, Dead by Daylight, Minecraft (regular or Dungeons), Diablo IV, Elden Ring, etc).
Am I missing something? Is there anything else I can try? Of course I can play it on one of the other Xboxes in the house, and I do since I enjoy the game, but of course I’d much rather play it on the best Xbox and TV.

**Steps To Reproduce: Play the game on my Xbox Series X.

Images / Videos:

**Host or Client: N/A, it crashes whether playing alone or hosting multiplayer.

**Players in your game: 1-2

**Specifications: Xbox Series X