Game Crashes and causes BSOD on PC

Generation Zero on PC regularly crashes after anywhere from an hour to two hours of gameplay and results in a BSOD. After the first crash, the time between crashes often gets shorter and this all too often happens when I am about to loot a nice piece of gear after a tough fight!

My system is an Intel Processor, Intel(R) Core™ i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz, 3600 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s) and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti with 8GB of VRAM.

I have run numerous memory and CPU and GPU diagnostics, monitored GPU, CPU, and motherboard temps and there is no problem with my hardware. All drivers are up to date.

I had read on another forum to set GPU power management to prefer maximum performance this helped a little but did not fix the problem entirely.

I also play World of Tanks online which uses the HAVOK engine with no problems.

Is there a fix to this crash issue? It really hurts an otherwise enjoyable game.

whats your temps like about the time of crash?

Intel is known for a throttle down BSOD where if the cpu starts getting too hot the whole thing will start a slowdown and this will go all the way to a BSOD (AMD forces an app crash instead of a BSOD)

Also try running a diagnostic on your ram I suggest memcheck
WOT is not ram intensive however GZ can be infact it will swollow up all the ram it can get its hands on and use it where as WOT will hit a peak and need no more ram then that

these are just ABC thoughts that i personally would have checked after checking what you have listed infact if you had brought the pc to my shop this is literitly the next things i would be checking.

BSOD usually happen due to a hardware fault very very rarely have i ever seen a game specifically cause a BSOD and when it does its wide spread like there should be 50 more people suffering the exact same issue