Game crashes when using scope and/or vision mod

Platform: Xbox 1

Description: Fought the Reaper three times, crashed twice. Didn’t capture the first time. Game froze when I aimed down sights at the reaper with the Experimental Pvg, 8X16 Scope. It seems like the Reaper itself disappeared with only its Shield effects left behind. First time wasn’t like this, the game just froze while looking at the Reaper. Third time I fought the Reaper with a friend and there was no crash.

Steps To Reproduce: Aim at Reaper with Exp Pvg with 8X16 scope.

Images / Videos:

Host or Client: Host

Players in your game: Solo

Specifications: Regular Xbox 1

Ive been somewhat reticent to post this but as I cant reliably reproduce it, but I thought some description might help alongside the crash reports.

The program GenerationZero_F.exe version 0.0.0.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.
Process ID: 4564
Start Time: 01d71dcd70a96475
Termination Time: 4294967295
Application Path: D:\games\Steam\steamapps\common\GenerationZero\GenerationZero_F.exe
Report Id: 91019bab-5f5d-4327-8a38-35de272f87bf
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
Hang type: Top level window is idle

Platform: PC

Description: Regularly, about once or twice a day, I get a crash to desktop, the first or second time I aim down sight at range on a Reaper (when its red sparkles are active). It gives the option to send a crash report, which Im always doing now.

Steps To Reproduce: Its not by any means 100% repro, but a few times a day on the first usually long range aim down sight on a reaper with its shields up (pvg90 exp, 5 crown 6-12 sight) the game will crash completely.

Images / Videos: Hard to do as its crashing :slight_smile:

Host or Client: Happens when I host, or join another, doesnt seem to be a pattern I can discern

Players in your game: usually 2, up to 4.

Specifications: Threadripper 32 core, 32G ram, dual NMVE drives (and SSDs and spinning rust also), dual 10 series nvidia GPUs, latest drivers, 64bit windows 10, 750Gb/s (dual) fibre internet.

If there is something else I can add, or test, or if this is a duplicate… let me know.

Same issue topics merged.

//Mod

**Platform:**Pc
**Description:**Game crashes when aiming at Reaper’s shields with a EXP pvg 90 and 8-16x scope. Start happen 4/11/2021 around 15:30 PST
**Steps to Reproduce:**Fighting Reaper with EXP Pvg90, 8-16x scope, Grg, Run
**Images / Video:**None
**Host or Client:**Host
**Players in your game:**Single
**Specifications:**Ryzen 5, 8, SSD, Rx570, Win10