Game crashing on preforming online login

Platform: PC GamePass

Description: I have just bought both defender packs for the game and I was building my base at the main outpost in the forest region when my game crashed. and now the game crashes whenever I login and its preforming online login.

Steps To Reproduce: I was trying to put down some spike traps on the floor near the edge of the build area. I was wiggling my mouse back and forth quickly a few times while in build mode when the game crashed to desktop.

Images / Videos: no

Host or Client: client soloing

Players in your game: just me

Specifications: rtx 2060, I7 8700k, 16gb ram, asus strix rog z390f, m2 ssd, psu no idea.

game crashes after fast travelin to 3 different safe houses.

I have same issue since Tuesday or Wednesday
Worked fine day before was playing no problem
Day after soon as loads gamertag it crashes to desktop

I did a full reinstall of windows got it back up to date
Think have to wait for update

Must be something corrupted during the settings pull when loading gamertag as also noticed game ain’t running borderless till I load gamertag

crashes happen when i fast travel to a safe house. so i might need to reinstall aswell.

wait you reinstalled your windows? also did it work?

console. i own the console version.

Completely yeah I wanted to do this anyhow 2 birds one stone need to change where windows was installed

Then upgraded to win11 see if would work also (not sure if like it yet lol)

I also followed some steps that I found on here was like 15 steps to try also didn’t work
Think if there was a way to reset client graphics settings server sided then it may work but will it delete saved game aswell not sure, not going to bother with the game till they fix it now.