Game difficulty - learning curve

Hi everyone,

Still loving the game, solo. I love the atmosphere and the exploration aspect of the game (printable map, please;-).

I wouldn’t say the game is (too) difficult yet. I do understand the ‘learning curve’ might reflect a gamish realism and can clearly see that the more you play and explore the better equipped and skilled (both ingame and for real) you get. And that is great.
There are times when you don’t feel like attacking a group of enemies (6 runners, 2 seekers and a couple of hunter, not mentionning 1 tank and a few ticks) and that is totally credible.
I haven’t played the game with other players but convinced my brother to try it with me (I offered the game), not because it was too difficult but because I think it would be a lot of fun.

So, I wouldn’t say the game is too difficult. but it would be nice if there was some sort of adaptation for solo players, not for difficulty sake but to avoid a feeling of frustration sometimes and so as not to have to stack adrenaline shots and medikits (or fighting big fight near a safehouse).

Also it seems that robots don’t automatically respawn and have to be destroyed again, which is a good thing.

Great game!

Chris

1 Like