Game + idea: How to improve to Game +

Yes, that is worth considering. I would expect a bigger explosion when hitting the power cell, but still … perhaps the story will bring us to a lab with more background story on that.

1 Like

But we really don’t know for sure, do we? Did they really cross that bridge to the mainland? Or did they actually come from the mainland?

1 Like

Could be Cold Fusion, Fission, …
Does not have to be a nuclear bomb per se…

Well, that will be answered in due time I reckon.
I simply LOVE how they kept the end so open.
It can LITERALLY go anywhere from that point

• Aliens: Took over the machines to destroy us for whatever reason they might have. This could bring in entirely new machines, technologies, you name it.
  • Government: The figured, our planet is far to populated, let’s wipe out a heap of them bi-pods.
  • Disgruntled Employee: He figured: Oh just FRACK THEM ALL!!! and pushes the button.
  • Idiot: some fella made a programming error making the AI go nuts.
  • Neanderthals: Having been in a remote underground area out of fear for those violent, ignorant and horribly annoying Uu-Maans, they learned and took over, erasing us before emerging from the depths.
  • The Flu: a flu virus got caught in the system, and affects it in a bad way (You mentioned a BIO-AI, hence a flu virus).
  • Revenge of the Killer Banana… (why always tomatoes???): well. I think by now you got my point. :stuck_out_tongue:

Note: the above is sheer amusement, but it DOES make my point: it can go actually ANYWHERE… and everywhere. :wink:
DAMN fine job done there…

1 Like