Game keeps crashing near Iboholmen Castle

Recently purchased the game during the sale on Steam and everything has been “Okay” up until now.

I’m having this issue in Multiplayer and Singleplayer so I’m certain it’s nothing network related.

Whenever I start driving up towards Iboholmen Castle my game just crashes. No error message, it just freezes for a few seconds and the client closes.

There doesn’t seem to be a fixed distance that it crashes at, it just seems to be a random occurance along the road towards the castle.

I’ve reduced all my graphic settings to low to see if maybe textures aren’t loading in properly and causing my game to crash but this had no impact.

My PC specs are:

CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-7600K CPU @ 3.80GHz 3.80 GHz
GPU: ASUS STRIX-GTX1060-A6G
RAM: Corsair vengance DDR4 16GB 3200MHz

Platform: PC
Players in game: 2 (including me)

I already had the problem, for me it was a file that was downloaded with the incorrect file(s), just have the game files checked via Steam, then this file(s) will be replaced.

I’m experiencing this as well. We’re doing Xbox-PC crossplay and my Xbox Series S crashes every time we try to go up the mountain near Iboholmen Castle. How would we address the files on Xbox?

Edit:
It actually appears to be the moped (maybe vehicles in general, haven’t tested any others yet). We were able to ride them for quite a bit, but when we came back to Iboholmen Castle is when the issue started. We were able to walk up to the castle on-foot.

There have been crashing issues in the past with all motorized vehicles in general on Xbox, at specific locations for playstation and pc and with the companions in general for all systems.
Many crashes already have been fixed.

Seems that there are still some locations that may cause crashes.

@Zesiir does it make sense to adjust the title of the topic to “with motorbikes”?

Coouuld be, but they might not be related. Will keep it in mind.