Game keeps crashing - PS4

Bug Report:

Platform: PS4

Description: Game crashes once loading screen comes (see picture below). Error code CE-34878-0.

Steps To Reproduce: I was building my base in Östra Mark, left to the main menu when I wasn’t able to place a wall on a tile that was red for no reason. Then the game crashed.

Images / Videos:

Host or Client: PSN: GeneralFalukorv

Players in your game: Just me.

Specifications: I have tried everything from deleting and restoring my Apex Connect account to wiping my PS4 of all data and reinstalling everything, nothing has worked. My theory is that something is wrong with my save data. I did manage to start the game when everything was completely wiped.

Hey, I still haven’t heard anything about the issue on PS4 where the game crashes as soon as it tries to log in. I asked a couple of times on the stream yesterday but got no answer, and I haven’t really heard anything.
A hotfix for PS4 is really needed! I haven’t been able to play the game for over 2 weeks!!

Right after this image the game crashes with error code CE-34878-0.

180d793294935-474ae260b7524228704cacbffaf98e1ea4617ca4-917_message_423138320683477_1652884065169|690x388

Hi,
Try to delete your apex connect account online via browser. After that, start the game again.

Your game tries to connect to the account, sees that you choosed to delete it, asks you to restore the account and if you agree, the game should start normally.

Hey,
I have tried doing this several times for a couple of days now, it still doesn’t work.

Do you have any idea what might be wrong? Last time you played, did you crash or something? Was it really laggy?

This is exactly what I did:
I was building my base at Östra Mark Control Point, and I misplaced a wall segment so I destroyed it to place it in the right place, but one of the 3 squares were red without any good reason, so I left to the main menu in order to let my world reload so I could place the wall in the place I wanted (I have had this issue when building before and leaving to the main menu has worked) but this time when I got to the main menu the game crashed with the same error code CE-34878-0.
Since then I have tried the following things:
Restart the PS4
Checked that everything is up to date
Reinstalled the game like 3 times
Deleted and restored my Apex Connect account several times as instructed by Madchaser
Rebuilding the PS4 database from fail safe mode
Initiating the PS4 and wiping all data on it

Still no luck…

Well, that sounds like a big problem. You haven’t been able to play for 2 weeks?

I don’t know how to help you at all, but you should fill out the bug report template so that maybe someone else can figure out something. For what it’s worth, I haven’t heard anyone else constantly crash like you do.

Copy and paste this into the first post and fill out your details:

Bug Report Template

Platform:

Description:

Steps To Reproduce:

Images / Videos:

Host or Client:

Players in your game:

Specifications:

1 Like

Thanks, now I edited my post so it has a report according to the template!