Game too hard, no loot, blahblahblah

@AlanWade
Thank you, brother.

Xogroroth - AlanWade wasn’t talking to you - look who he replied to. He actually responded to someone whose view opposes yours.

I actually think you have made your point now and well enough. I think if you continue it’ll seem like you are forcing your views down other’s throats and at that stage your input only turns negative. I’m sure the devs have read this exchange so maybe leave it there?

1 Like

@Saddletank
umm… he did not point to anyone, thus when I react to him, it is because, as I see it, the reaction was at the very last post?
Now, let’s leave it with mr. @AlanWade, he’ll set it straight…

On a different note: you take something ENTIRELY out of context, start a fight over that, and keep on fighting over this…
I fail to see why, though, sir?

Note, I am autistic, not emotionally triggered, my apologies…

Let me rephrase: I am not emotional, and I have issues when it comes to emotion, on how to detect and interpret this.

I really hate to leave a good fight because it is so entertaining. And the tread was started by @Xogroroth, so I kind of consider it his playground. But there is somewhere else I have to be. I’m sure we’ll all meet in another thread soon. Cheers to all :blush:

@Saddletank
Yep, you were correct, sir.
I was wrong.

Sorry, I am not too known with this type forum I missed the Interpol part, the person he spoke to.
My apologies!

Also, I missed in identity, I thought you were @Ennui :frowning:
My response (2nd and 3rd part) was to him, if he had said it…

You can see who a person is replying to by the username top right of his post.

I didn’t start anything, it is you who is coming over as aggressive and over-assertive here. Just look at the style of your posts. Look at how you react to anyone who offers a different opinion to yours. I am very sorry if you suffer from a disability, I have friends likewise and their lives are never easy but you have made your point now. All I’m saying is that if you keep making it, you gain nothing.

Anyhow, I am leaving this thread. Have fun with the game!

1 Like

Correct, good sir, please read above statement.
You were indeed correct, I was wrong, and topped that even with mistake in identity…

My sincere apologies, sir.

@Saddletank Thanks, saves me the job of explaining how the reply system works…

1 Like

Just one question to every “anti-poster” here:
Could you agree with an optional setting that allows my suggestion?

See, yes, I am quite “defensive” (some even see it as aggressive, though it is not meant as), since there are hundreds of “too damn hard” posts, “extreme lack of loot” posts, “too few gold farm options” and whatnot posts.

Funny, some have liked my post, but then do not voice their ideas…
Which makes me a lone duck fighting a lions den.
Would be fun if they voiced their ideas as well.

Otherwise, these posters about “too hard”, “lacking loot”, …" are allowed to voice their ideas and actually get hard on it, while me, voicing the opposite, am told to shut up.
I get the feeling that “freedom of speech” only works one way?
Or did I get that wrong?

And no, please, I do not attack anyone, I do not point at anyone, I am asking a -what I think is a fair- question?

Thanks for this post INTERPOL. It reflects exactly my opinion and I wrote something about it in other threads.
This thread here seems a bit redundunt. You can find similar earlier ones if you search for example for “difficult”. Maybe it would be better to continue there. I have the feeling they are more objective and less emotional.

1 Like

I won’t get deeper into this, except for a few links:

Here they seem to call this a survival game.
Other sites, I fully agree, see this as an FPS.

To me, and I bought it as such, it is the first.
However… I do not feel the threat of these machines, which I address here.

Why am I deemed to be an idiot?
I agree, it could have been written differently, in certain areas, as some seem to believe it was an insult or even attack on their person.
Still…

@Dantec for one ignored my last writing entirely.
His right, and no I am not engaging that, but even the simple question asked there, to have it optional, is totally disregarded.
A bit sad, really…

You’re not an idiot, it’s just that you could have presented your opinions in a more diplomatic way. There are many people who agree with you and want the game to be harder, and I wouldn’t mind if they implemented both a harder and easier difficulty to make everyone happy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Jop because I dont want to discuss with you. I made my point in other threads. There I said it would be good to have different difficulty settings for the game. one that is easier than now and maybe something like a hardcore mode.
Honestly I stoped reading what you wrote.

@INTERPOL
Sadly, you sir, are correct, I am indeed not the most diplomatic person for sure.
As for difficulty settings, optional, we have to thank Mr @IanForce, he gave the idea for optional setting, which I darn well like, a lot in fact.
I wrote a post to Mr. Graham with Mr. Ian’s idea (and of course pointed to him for the idea, credit goes to who deserves in the end).

@Dantec
That is your good right.
And thank you for indirectly answering. :slight_smile:
Most appreciated.

1 Like

Xogroroth. I resonate with your defense but you should reread your post. You do come across aggressive. Or your god like mentality is better than the sheep your talking to. The I’ma beast and think it’s too easy generally doesn’t get the response your looking for. Than you play the victim kinda redacting every point you made. Just stating how I see it. As one whom usually faces the same issue due to my lack of timid delivery and a subjective pov. Stay away from generalized ideology and you won’t face so much backlash and have people miss the point you wanted to make because they just objective over how you stated it…not what you said

1 Like

I fully agree…
I tend to come over as… well… different…

And for that my apologies… :frowning:

I understand I’ve been on your end countless times. my intentions always start as hoping to make the game better from my little pov. I don’t see an issue with making it optional. I don’t see why it can’t still be a feature. Me personally like the difficulty. Hate the storage limitations haha I justed wanted you to know that your post wasn’t a waste i think it could be a option and cause no issues. Because you don’t have to play it harder if there’s a choice.

Most kind, good sir. :slight_smile:

If you’re going to resurrect a year old topic, please do so with manners, following the Code of Conduct.

Thread locked.