Gameplay request

I’ve learned through some youtube channels that the developers currently have no plans to add any of the remaining islands into a DLC. IF this is correct, then I am requesting that the developers just throw up some bridges to each of the large islands so that players can get to them and place some firebirds flying over them. This would give the players some new world space for exploration and something to shoot at as well. Respectfully submitted…

2 Likes

If in the following 6 months the worst is confirmed and there will not be made any plans for the islands.
Then making bridges or a"boat with line" (alpine unrest) and just putting machines in the islands would be better than nothing yes…

3 Likes

There are currently no plans to add more landmass to the game.

The main focus right now is improving the gameplay experience on the main island.
After that though, who knows. Just sprinkling some enemies and adding bridges seems a bit lazy,
to be honest.

2 Likes

If sprinkling enemies and adding bridges is the only way that the islands can be opened up, I’ll accept lazy- at least until I’ve explored the islands. Then I’ll move on.

I agree with Zesiir.
What is it good for if there are just you, the wood and some machines?
For just going to the islands there already is unrecommended and unsupported way, at least for pc-users.

hidden detail

mods

1 Like

Just adding bridges and islands to more land would not really provide anything. It will just be new land to shot robots at. I would like to see more story, new type of enemies or new level of base building. If I just want to shot robots, then I can pick any field or forest on all the islands we already have.

2 Likes

You have to blow yourself up to do that, and I self- nerf my own survival mode and try to avoid dying at all costs. If that had a bridge, I’d use it. It’s better than nothing, which is what they’ve already said that they’re doing.

I’d like to see more storyline as well. I’ve been asking for that and new world space for months. Did you actually read my post?

Just costs 1 or 2 experimental med kits.

Don’t you actually have to die to get there, or do the exp. kits prevent that?

We should end this discussion at this point due to forum rules…

Yep. It’s off-topic anyway.

I at least want to be able to explore the islands. Even if there is nothing there I would like to be able to launch myself to them similar to the mainland instead of being told “you do not own this content”. Just for fun

1 Like

No it whould be boring, there is nothing on the islands so it whould get boring after 2 minutes

IF- IF- they’re not going to develop the islands like a standard DLC, then I’d definitely support this, but with one proviso. That is that the devs slap down some bridges to enable us to go to the islands instead of killing ourselves getting there, and throw up some firebird patrols. It’s not very much at all, but it’s better than nothing at all. It’s an embarrassment that the devs have just stopped seriously developing the game.

1 Like

Who did you tell that?

2 Likes

Source, trust me bro

1 Like

“You should not be able to do this thing that would be very easy because I decided it was boring”

average forum post

As far as I am aware, the plans for any major expansions to new islands have been postponed to later dates or have been dropped completely. Which is sad, as a update on the same level as Alpine Unrest would be great.

For now we get a bunch of low quality dlc packs that add more bugs, keep costing more money, and are just lazily slapped onto the unstable foundation the game already is. . Idk how anyone sees those as good deals.

4 Likes