Gen Zero and Nvidia Freestyle

Has anyone used Nvidia Freestyle with GZ? When I try to open Freestyle I get an error that says it can only be used with supported games. I checked Nvidia’s supported game list and GZ is listed as being supported.

I did notice that GZ is not listed in my GeForce Experience. I tried to scan my system to see if it would recognize the game but to no avail. My other steam games are showing up just fine. My thinking is that I need to figure out how to get GF Exp to see Gen Zero before Freestyle will work.

Not a huge deal, I just wanted to tinker with Freestyle and see how it could change up the atmosphere of the game. If anyone knows how I might be able to get it to work I could use the advice. If not, no worries, the machines will explode just fine without visual filters applied.

It used to work for me with the freestyle ready drivers, then I changed to newer drivers 441.2 and got the same error message you do, I tried to fix it by any means logical but to no avail so back to reShade.

Just tried the latest 441.20 drivers from Nvidia and freestyle is working again. Game is still not recognized as supported though in the Experience app but working ingame :woman_shrugging:

Sharpening is now a feature in the NVidia control panel. If that is what you are going for.

Freestyle still not working for me. I get the no compatible game error message. It worked then I got an Experience update and it stopped updating. The drivers don’t make any difference, this is an experience issue. If I install an older version of Experience, it works, then it updates and it stops working again. Too bad because this worked great to reduce the blurriness of the game.