Gen Zero is not a stable 60fps on PS5

Platform: PS5

Description: Severe FPS drops, especially during combat and after playing for 2+ hours

Steps To Reproduce: Fight a few machines, drive a bike or even just run around, and play the game for a while, the FPS will drop significantly

Images / Videos:

Host or Client: Host

Players in your game: Myself (solo)

Specifications:

I never had these issues.
Or at least I never noticed a framedrop, even in great battles with two players and companions.

How did you notice it that you can say that it drops by 20-30 fps?

Do you play directly on PS5 or with PS remote play on another device?

Did you try to clear the consoles cache?

Is the game installed on internal memory or on an external usb-drive?

Uninstalled, reinstalled, cleared cache, rebuilded the database, did it all dude. The framerate drops, it’s really bad on Himfjall Island. Hopefully the devs can give PS5 a solid and stable 60fps soon

Ok, haven’t been there for a while.
Others that can confirm this?

Can you remember where you were on the Island? I was over there yesterday doing some apoc farming and didn’t notice any significant frame rate drops, but the locations I went to may have been fairly sparse for scenery. I’ll try and pop on tonight if you can let me know a spot that was particularly bad for you.

I have this issue. Also audio bug: static like bursts…

The fps drops anywhere in the game, most noticeably after playing for an hour and it’s slightly worse on Himfjall

Hmmm… tried my best to replicate it last night by going around all the hotspots on Himfjall, and goading bots into Himarvet from it’s nearby hotspot, but failed to get any noticeable fps drops.

Does anyone know if the performance vs quality mode on the PS5 impacts this title? I’m also only running at 1080p.

I’m seeing massive framerate dips at Torsberga Fort. Hope this gets fixed. Haven’t had many issues until the “spiking the guns” mission.