Generation Zero and modding

So I wanted to start up this topic for discussion, since I feel considering the last survey from the devs, talking about mods in general terms is not against the rules of this forum anymore. If the devs and/or mods feel different, this thread will get locked and/or deleted quite quickly.

So, with that out of the way, my strong opinion is that the devs not only should allow modding of their game, but in fact encourage it. I want the playerbase here to reflect on the immense success of games such as Fallout, or The Elder Scrolls series, where modding have managed to make these game still relevant, and still selling in great numbers, making their publishers quite happy I would presume.

So, let’s talk about modding, official support for modding and the general consensus for modding to take place, and how that would affect the longevity for game such as this one.

Please, feel free to speak out!

5 Likes

Just because “Player Modding” was one of the option in the Generation Zero Player Survey - Fall/Winter 2020, it doesn’t override Generation Zero End User License Agreement, which governs all uses of the game.

Until Player Modding isn’t officially supported in the game, all talks of game modding is forbidden in Generation Zero social platforms.

That being said, topic closed. :lock:

//Mod