Generation Zero AU

So Ive started an AU (Alernate Universe but yall probably already knew that). Ive thought about it after watching Little_mayletts AFTERMATH series. My AU takes place in normal Sweden and is for the most part normal here’s how I divide it.

3 factions of people.

The Himfjall resistance who have grown very large.

The Machine worshippers.

And 3 groups of Swedish militant soldiers that found each other after losing contact to the outside world.

The people followed are you and your 3 other friends so a group of 4. I’m still working on them and personality. As it stands they are trying to get to Himjfall and are trying to persuaded by machine worshippers.

The Machines have been infected with some kind of infection which makes them rabid and hostile but still susceptible to commands and the FNIX programme. They sprout teeth, gums, skin and boils you name it.

FOA were hand crafting the infection but did not expect it to outbreak and infect all of them. This was Ulmers doing (follows main plot basically).
After doing this he took control and blah blah blah.

Ulmer actually has more control over machine regional movements and actions. Ulmer will be more pronounced and show his presence more.

So I don’t know if everyone as the community will take this I just wanted to show my ideas. Also its not done yet and I’ve still got some stuff to work on with this story. I hope you like it nonetheless.

5 Likes

This looks really cool i wonder what the loot is.

2 Likes