Generation Zero fan art, drawings, paintings, etc

Hi everyone. :blush:

Do you have any GZ fan art that you’ve made?
I would love to see if you have anything good to show. Any level of skill will do! :+1:
Please share!

———

I’ll start with a picture I made earlier this year.
Hope you like it. :blush:

14 Likes

Beautiful! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

The only thing I created was this artsy Letter Machine

5 Likes

Love it! Really reminds me of the Swedish north!

1 Like

@SR_Laura Thank you! :grin:

@Avalanche_Pontus Thanks! :grin: Yeah, when you get north of Gällivare the endless pine forests start growing thinner, and that’s pretty much how the landscape looks. :wink:

I only ever been as far north as Dundret… But i guess thats north of Gällivare? :smiley: It’s a very nice landscape!

Yeah, I have driven all the way to the northern coast of Norway a couple times. The quickest way is through Sweden and Finland. It’s a lot of different (and beautiful) landscapes in one trip. :blush:

My route:

2060 km!

1 Like

Uncanny things in the wood near my home :grimacing:

3 Likes

I think i have to run away.

Heeeeeyyyyyyy!!! What is that :scream: :scream: :scream:

3 Likes

Everything here is so beautiful! Keep up the good work everyone!

2 Likes
Short backstory:

I was just sitting here, enjoying the sunset, before that damn Tank came along… :astonished:

2 Likes

Is that really a natural picture or have you changed the colors a little artificial ?

No, I think these colors are a bit more dramatic than it would look in reality. :blush:

1 Like

Södra Saltholmen, November 10’th, 1989.

Vesslan, this is forward patrol bravo, over.

Vesslan, please respond!

What the hell is that thing?

7 Likes

Good job man. Very cool looking.

1 Like

Hey, how’s everyone doing? :blush:
Just popping by to share another picture I made.
Instead of the classic swedish motive “Moose in sunset”, this is “Runners in sunset”:

4 Likes

@NJR87
I just figured out that this picture was user created, at the time I had found it as a wallpaper I wasnt part of the GZ community. I wanted to express how cool I thought it was. So much that I had a holster made for a pistol I bought that reminds me of the Klaucke 17 in the game. Hope you like it!

4 Likes

Nice to see some Generation Zero fan art.

2 Likes

@Turbo87Audi Wow! Since I am a bit of a gun nut myself, that’s about the coolest thing you could have done with the picture. I’m glad you like it. :grin:

1 Like