Generation Zero Gear Explained by experts

Hello there fellow forum members. This is a meme, parodying the famous British car show, Top Gear. In which it follows a similar format that of said shows intro. I had previously posted this a couple of days ago, sadly it was removed over confusion about it’s content. Because of the removal, I have together with an expert whom I’ve hired for this video, explained the joke. So that Everyone who watches this meme can understand the video and meaning behind it.
5 Likes

This has been an incredible opportunity and truly the most reasonable effort in letting people enjoy something… That is if they ever got to view it first.

1 Like

I am so happy to see that there still people who enjoy joking around, and dare to be foolish (term of endearment). Well done, negativity has no place in a human heart. I’m going to watch it one more time. :grin:

4 Likes

If only all followed your mantra.

i personally didnt like this, but anything to support genzero is good , and not everyone has same sense of humour. keep on rocking in the free world guys. I want to apologise for my previous comments, it was rude and inappropriate and was the beer talking.

1 Like

If they would they’d have a lot more joy in their lives. :coffee:

1 Like

Speaking of :smiley:

On surface level it may not be so professional or incredibly hilarious, but the backstory is just so funny to me. Not sure if the backstory is discussable, but this was incredibly fun for us to make, so to laugh at a dumb situation where we have to go the extra length in explaining a 30 second clip for 8 minutes :smiley:

1 Like

You imply you didn’t get it? I can explain it in the DMs for you and you can contribute by pointing out what you didn’t understand, so we can take note of that. If you’re just trying to get a reaction, I could also react in the DMs, where moderators don’t have to intervene.

I like to argue and am all for it, but the mods might not be happy about the kindergarten slapfights, so DMs open if you’re brave enough.

1 Like

Thank you kindly for the feedback fellow forum member. The information you provided is very good.

2 Likes

Excellent Wolverhampton accent. Keep it up.

Oh, and in the UK, you don’t have to carry a licence, or any other identification. If the police stop you, you get to choose a police station near you, and you have five days to produce your documents. But if you don’t they are probably too busy to chase you down…

2 Likes