Generation Zero Refine Mod and Crashes

I really like some parts of the G0 Refine Mod from Nexusmods. In particular, what they have done with the inventory and HUD. I also like you can delete parts, like keeping fall damage.

The only question I have is this: is anyone who is using this seeing an increase in crashes? I know this could be hard to tell for some as there are people having constant crash issues. However, has anyone noticed an increase in crashed when installing this mod?

I don’t think it’s allowed to talk about mods on this forum. Perhaps better post about it over on Nexus.

2 Likes

I read the code of conduct and did not see mods mentioned. Can any moderator clear this up?

Man this game has it’s share of issues. I wouldn’t risk running a mod along side this game at all. And I’ve read posts in this forum that mods are frowned upon. Be careful.

2 Likes

It’s under Article 19 of the EULA, Prohibited Use.

Use of your own or third-party software to modify any content appearing within the Game, its environment or change how the Game is played or services used;

Basically, if you’re using any mods you’re basically forfeiting any support for issues the game might have.
And because of the above, it can’t be discussed on the official forums.

Edit: Like @OGDH pointed out, try the Nexus forums.

3 Likes