Generation Zero Roadmap

I have complete the story. I’m very hyped after I met Anita and the other survivors and want to know when the next dlc launch, and new content.

Good luck waiting… should have taken it easy. Lol

1 Like

You know as much as we do.

1 Like

There have been plenty of speculations on the forum over the past about where the story will take us. Judging from Avalanche’s own statement, this game should evolve over time as Östertörn will expand, which probably refers to the other islands. But I think that the main isles still have potential. A lot of places are still locked and I wonder what they hide.

Another possibility is starting the game over with another character. Perhaps a bit like Half-Life, where Dr. Freeman’s first adventure was followed by Opposing Forces and Blue Shift.

It will be fun to be part of, as the story unfolds.

1 Like

I believe the final battle will take place in the arena at the FOA installation near Norrmyra Artillery base, but as it was previous said, there are 3 more islands (the middle one is the size of almost half of the main non DLC island) and there are more locked locations hidden.
So i expect new DLC from February to May (one of the remaining islands) but it`s just my personal prevision :wink:.

1 Like

There isn’t no public roadmap since devs had stated many times that they rather keep it a secret and surprise the community with new content rather than announcing them beforehand since latter can lead to a spot where devs run out of time finalizing it, resulting in delay(s), which leads to unhappy/angry community.

1 Like

Or an unfinished or buggy product …

1 Like

…in order to please the crowds, which eventually fails its purpose.