Generation Zero TV Miniseries

Hey Survivors!
What are your thoughts on this? One of the very first things that came to my mind is that the setting and story of the game would make a nice TV miniseries. I actually enjoy discovering the cities and towns a lot. The personal messages of residents and stories are very well written.
Do you think a small TV miniseries with a cast of 4 would work? I don’t know that much about Swedish Indie Studios but once in a while some of the TV shows and Movies actually make it to Germany and are well received.

Location wise there would be no problem because you can recreate nearly every area when you are in Sweden as the game island is based on many real locations. I personally would love to see a Swedish made TV show of the game (maybe 6-10 Episodes with 20-30 minutes of runtime each).
I’m actually surprised that there are no fan films anywhere on YouTube as they are for other Games.

1 Like

Ok, so it’s not exactly the same. But the trailer feels like a GZ film, even if it’s not

thanks for the link!
I actually think about contacting the studio and introduce them to the game. Their style and field of genre does seem to fit the narrative of the game quite well.