Generation Zero Winter Vanity Event 2022

Happy Holidays Everyone!

As some of you might have seen, we’ve quietly started our Winter Vanity Event of the year on Thursday, the 22nd! Hopefully, some of you already got parts of the festive clothing items to drop already, but here is some more information about the event.

Hunt down every Rival you can find for a chance to get your hands on some fancy clothes and hairstyles for festive celebrations! There are 21 “fancy” apparel items available, including bowties, hair styles, jackets, pants, and shoes. If you got any items already, which one is your favorite?

The event is active (as you know) and will be running until the 6th of January at 10 am CET.

Happy hunting, Resistance members!

12 Likes

2 more to go 🫡 thanks for the clarity P

1 Like

Is there a way to check which item you already got and which one is missing besides checking each single item?

It’s worth a suggestion. A list of apparel sets which shows the total number of related apparel and the number you already got.

2 Likes

RNG sucks LOL

The same pair of shoes 4 times in a row!

1 Like

Apologies for the delay in tagging in guys.

Here’s a checklist you can use - 5 days left happyhunting

3 Likes

I recognise that list! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The RNG sucks again, we killed every single Rival we found on map and got like 3 pcs each :-/

1 Like

It took easily over 200 for three of us to get complete sets in multiplayer. It’s a real tough one when you need one item

2 Likes

Red shoes were the last on the list for me. Lost count of how many rivals I had to take out before RNG was kind.

1 Like

A year has flown by since this Winter Vanity Event! Hope everyone had a blast participating in it last year. Those “fancy” apparel items sound like they were a hit—especially during the holiday season. I can just imagine players sporting bowties and stylish jackets while taking down Rivals. It’s a unique way to mix up the gaming experience for sure!

1 Like

Feels like re-gifting after a few years and the same items are used.

1 Like

Not Advertised, but the Fancy Cloths are Also dropping with the snowballs

1 Like

their rng is dreadful. no bow ties to be found. rivals in general are being rather stingy. oh well, back to hunting… La Resistance…

1 Like

Try looking on all machines and all classes. Maybe the devs went on holiday and someone forgot to send out the special event promo before they left!?

1 Like

i have been running a constant circle around the game world for the past few days. with a 1 hour cool down on rivals. kill, spawn, kill rival, move to next region and repeat. i am at 2/5 hair, 0/4 bow ties, 2/5 blouse, 3/4 pants, 4/4 heels. that is at 12hrs-ish a day and counting…

I only have 1 more day off to complete this and i have actual life stuff to do tomorrow… :rofl:

3 reapers killed as well to put a ! on the dreadful drop rate. and those reapers won’t drop the FOA gloves either. I am at the point of i don’t even loot exp weapons. I have enough weapon parts.

1 Like

last year the PS4 screen looked normal also, there is no :newspaper: on the main screens like Halloween event

1 Like