GenZero Lego creations

Creepy good. Nice present for kids! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lego Tank.

44 Likes

Wow! Nice job. Very Creative.

1 Like

Now that… Is incredibly cool. I’m a big Lego fan, I used to do lots of custom builds back in the day and I’ve always wanted to make a GZ Machine. The fact that it’s made from different pieces only makes it cooler, methinks. Looks like the Lego Prototype Machine.

4 Likes

Really cool designs! I’d prefer having them colored like in the game, but I know that would require a decent amount of custom bricks! :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

I found this bad boy on youtube

2 Likes

While all of you are busy building the larger machines in the game, I decided to make a scale tick. I present: LEGO FNIX class dazzle tick. :slight_smile:

Sorry for the poor photo quality, I took it on my IPhone 5. :slight_smile:

45 Likes

Bad. Ass.

This is good enough to be an official Lego product.

3 Likes

Very true , ask lego for a patent ( copyright ) or a job :grinning:

2 Likes

As I was making the new and improved TICK, I got bored so instead I spent thirty minutes building Sam (and BB!) from Death Stranding.

Again, sorry for terrible photo quality. :slight_smile:

Also if you’re wondering what the structure is in the background it’s the framework for an airport I’ve been working on. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

18 Likes

Minifig scale tank and runner.

37 Likes

Do you have the build guide for these?

that’s awesome great work

More Lego Machines for the Lego creations thread!

//Mod

Lego prototype Harvester
Front view

Back view

16 Likes

I’ve been enjoying this game a ton, and thought why not make some LEGO versions of the bots? I was so excited to see a forum page devoted to LEGO GZ models. So here’s how they turned out!

I made one of each type, and I based them loosely off of the FNIX versions. Hope you enjoy!! :smile:

37 Likes

Someone needs to tag a build guide for these.

2 Likes

That’s fantastic, well done.

2 Likes

This was my inspiration for making my models, amazing work!

1 Like