GenZero Lego creations

This was my inspiration for making my models, amazing work!

1 Like

It’s about time…

Potential Spoilers?

I spent way too long doing this, but I made the FOA 4 Reaper tank with Lego.

I took the base model of the tank from here:

and added extra details, weapons, armour, etc.
10 Likes

Hello every one, I would like to present to you. My first lego MOC Generation Zero Tank!

and here are the pictures that I went off from.

Please look for your self to see how well you think the two compare. Please do tell me how I can improve this.

14 Likes

This pretty amazing lego work you did, I can see pretty good resemblance of the lego tank compared with the real one. :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks a lot! I made sure I put every detail in to account while trying to maintain structural strength and functionality, like the wires going up the legs and the bolts at the joints and the canisters on the back of the legs and the tank and cooling system on the back. At one point when I was making this I was struggling with how to make the twin mini guns up to scale and than at one point I thew my hands up in the air and decided to do one gun instead of two. I thought about doing the pistons on the upper part of the legs like I saw with the last posted pictures but it just made too hard to position the legs and I also had a hard time making the rotating base that you can see behind the face and I also had the problem of the legs falling of the base. So I pretty much sandwiched the ball bricks between two large gears so those bricks would not fall off all the time. In the end this took me 3 weeks to build, part of the reason was because I had school work to attend too.

I designed this Tank a while ago.

7 Likes

And this hunter.

11 Likes

It looks great.These are special sets or robots built from random makers?

Any build guides at all?

Here is a rendered LEGO GZ rendition of a Runner I created in Bricklink Studio. Credits to user Ekul_3 for inspiring some of the details like the fuel tank and the legs. I wanted to add more details like the gun, upper armor plate and mechanics on the back. I based the look on the official concept art. I also deconstructed the tank from FallingBricksStudio’s video. I can upload both files if people are interested.

11 Likes

Now, that, is, SICK!!!

8 Likes

Built it a while ago…

The Kaseberg outpost without the tank thats crashed into the wall

5 Likes

These are rendered in PC than actually built. :roll_eyes:

New to the forum!
Thought I’d share this with you all.
I’ve updated some of this since photo was taken.
Truck has been extended. Working on Game style guns for Tank.
All are fully moveable.

Still working on the Harvester.
Anyone have some Top/Side/Front images (blueprints) of these machines.

I have enjoyed looking at all of your creations!!!

19 Likes

Looking good! See if you can change one of the machine guns on the tank to a rocket pod that they normally have

2 Likes

I have them but they are screenshots from game and not with the best detail.

Machine blueprints:

Tick

Seeker

Runner

Hunter

Harvester

Tank

2 Likes

Oh hell yeah.

Outstanding build

1 Like

Love the work you did, brilliant! :smiley: