GenZero Lego creations

Dude, your lego builds are to the ninth power!!! Nice!

2 Likes

They were probably built in Lego Digital Designer (or more likely) Bricklink’s Studio, then rendered. Very useful if you don’t have all the pieces needed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That Tank is so detailed!! Amazing job!

1 Like

The developers should add a your colourful tank to the game!

1 Like

I’ve got to ask the question here, in terms of the build - are you going completely off the cuff as you go, or have you been putting a build guide together with what pieces you need?

2 Likes

Thank you all for the Super Comment’s. I’ve been working on this stuff still, no new pictures yet. The Tanks gun’s are coming along just fine. The artist concept pictures above are what I modeled the Tank off. I do have some pics as I was building. I’ve been playing the game since the beginning and I love it! There was a couple of GenZero Lego tut’s on utube mini mech models. They helped with idea’s on how to make them Scale size to the standard figures. I’ll share some more pictures of the build’s. The feet on the tank was the hardest to figure out. The colors are all I had so I had to figure out a way to make it work. Harvester is running into this problem, colors vs pieces. I think I can make the tank and harvester lights work and maybe move a little bit by remote or air. But, to answer the question. I do it all by trail and error, no plan’s.

The red was gas tanks and yellow was main target. (Guess the red tanks on the hunters shoulders really are not there.)
Enjoy!!!
I’ll update when I get the Tank gun’s right.

11 Likes

Okay, took a few days. Came up with this.

Still working on the Harvester, and playing the game!!!
Enjoy!

11 Likes

Your frustration is also mine! I found this link, I’ll try later.

This is the same tank that @SWT posted some time ago.

3 Likes

not originally my design, I found this on someone else’s YT channel and modified it, just to be clear. :+1:

1 Like

Nice ☆☆☆☆☆ five stars

I thought I’d make something of my own. The finished build stands on it’s own feet and can be posed. Height roughly 30cm. Imagine a Hunter as big as a Tank, moving in groups :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Annihilator Class Hunter
<Emperor of Östervik> Level ??

Posed, cannon can be moved around:

Back:

Armaments:
60mm Long-Range Artillery Cannon
2x Experimental Kvm 59
Pneumatic Blade
Shock Wave Emitter/Gas Release

Abilities:
Stomp Attack
Sprint

Weak spots:
Arm Joints, Radioactive Fuel Canister, Weapons, Front Vents, Head

16 Likes

10/10 would not wanna fight!

5 Likes

10/10 would not want to step on

4 Likes

That poor fella looks way to happy to be fighting those things!! :smiley:

1 Like

Well would you look at that! A green coffee machine.

But I do love a lego machine I must admit

That is so cool dude, how long did that take to build?

1 Like

A couple of hours. Just went on reference pictures from in-game Hunters :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If one of you could provide a blueprint (a guide) on how to make these. If so thank you :+1:

I build the thing that stands in the middle of the new FINX base (only digitally though)

8 Likes

What do you mean digitally?
As in if this was in an app what app I would like to make some gen z stuff