Getting Command Tokens?

I still only have 10 Command Tokens and need 10 more for a base! WTF do i do? Forest area?? I love this game and enjoy it so much, but how can i get more tokens now?? :speak_no_evil::see_no_evil::hear_no_evil:

You get more tokens from taking out FNIX bases during Base Assault missions. Youll get these just like rivals, bu destroying machines within Forest region amd they have their own 1 hour cooldown to follow.

1 Like

But your first base should be granted by finishing the main game story… Without command tokens. I actually just don’t know if this changed by base assault update, too.

1 Like

I don’t think that would’ve changed, unless they totally redid the Good News mission. Which may actually be possible considering what new stuff got leaked to the Gamepass version…

1 Like

I will try the forest region again! That is the thing, NO FNIX “bases” show up! Just other things like dump sattiins and generators and neutral sites! Ugh!! I can"t open a new base of mine until i get those darn chuckey cheese tokens lol! :speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

There is currently a timer for the Base Defense and Base Assault missions to spawn. 1 hour in game has to pass before another mission will spawn. So pass up 1 hour in the game, and return to the forest region to kill machines, and those missions will eventually spawn again. :+1::sunglasses:

4 Likes

I will do this! Thanx so much! :metal: