Getting scared in generation zero

Have you jumped in generation zero by a machine.
I got Scared when I was in a bunker and didn’t know about ticks and I turned around and a tick jumped at me and I jumped.
there us many times I did but this one is just one I know.

2 Likes

Unknown is the thing that scares me the most. E.g traveling in the dead of night, in dense forest (Mountains region) and without knowing what might jump at you. Eerie music also helps a lot. Especially when played through 7.1 surround sound headset and your whole room is dark as well.

I almost met my demise when i met 3x FNIX hunters in the very same setting described above + it was raining with thunderstorm.
Following was very chaotic: aimlessly running between the trees with no clue where i was, hunters in close proximity shooting at me, me trying to stay alive while randomly shooting back in the general direction where hunters were. It was terrifying.
Moreover so, since back then (April of '19), i didn’t have the hunter-killer weapon (.50 cal) and i was alone, having 3* and 4* weapons. I was about lvl16 or so at that time.

Nowadays, i don’t fear any machine.

1 Like

I got pretty scared once when the game lost quite a few sounds and hunters didn’t make any sounds except for the scream when they jump attack. Holy moly that was quite a shock when I all of sudden heard a scream while I thought I was alone :rofl:

A hunter pretended to be dead once… When I tried to loot the “dead” hunter it jumped up and sliced me while I screamed and unloaded a 3* Ai-76 clip into him.