Getting stuck at ruin "Kopparberget"

Platform:
PC

Description:
When walking upright on the balustrade inside the ruin “Kopparberget” the char gets stuck at the point shown in the video.
Only when going prone (maybe crouch would work also) the char doesn’t get stuck.

Steps To Reproduce:
Walk on the balustrade upright.

Images / Videos:

Host or Client:
Both == solo

Players in your game:
Only Mathilde.

Specifications:
R5 5600X, 32GB RAM, RTX 3080, Game on PCIe NVMe SSD, Win10 64bit

Maybe the devs can implement a general “getting stuck preventian mechanic” into the game. It happens quite often that I get stuck below the trunk door of the Villes, beneath stairs in the industry buildings and between boxes. When the char doesn’t move in any direction although constant input happens the game could open a prompt to let the char either jump in a direction the player looks or open a prompt to let the char fast travel directly to the nearest safehouse (I would prefer the first variant or other solutions then the latter mentioned).

3 Likes

A field radio or the exp shotgun with medicine ammo could help. I always have some rounds with me. If I get stuck, I just shoot once and get thrown out off where I got stuck… Without any damage of course.

1 Like

Yeah field radio is a work around. But I really hate to waste them like this. Since a field radio has 3 uses max it would be great to pick them up again if they weren’t fully used anyway. In the inventory - if the radio was partially used already - it might be separated from unused radios with a counter of usages left.

2 Likes