Getting to the unavailable islands

There is a building or 2 on small island will check it out mr :sunglasses: il be back

1 Like

Im Back :exploding_head: before i head to the moon , here is a demonstration on blowing one self UP with science < ( gas canisterā€™s) :grin: = Fun , Roll the clip > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpYuUhkmUn0

2 Likes

Gone for a coffee , a lot of coffee ermm thinking lots of canisterā€™rs needed for next departure , i canā€™t be blamed for this ( Devs i am still searching for them Cookies i was told was in first update on game launch ) Yep them Cookies are up in moon , 1 day away from launch , only an Update may persuade me from current exploration plans, :sunglasses:

this made my day , still laughing , thanks man.

1 Like

Devs me and @tene are currently on 8hr countdown for mission to the moon , you can intervene at any time with a Fat Console Update , which in turn would halt all plans to the moon ._ :sweat_smile: 10 , 9 , 8 , 7 etc aye on me way laddy i am wheres coffee

1 Like

I feel the celebratory fireworks display was the most necessary part of this entire video.

1 Like

Aye it had to be fireworks at the end , the plan worked , aswell as moon landing later on i was thinking of blowing me mate up to see if i can get him and church bell to be one object :thinking:, if all goes well will post a picture of his leggs dangling :rofl: then more fireworks

1 Like

Make it more appealing by tossing a sticky flare onto his back and take a couple dozen runners with him.

1 Like

@unrightentity now thatā€™s genius idea , will do this ā€™ will let u know wen deed is done . :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hello G-Zero Team hereā€™s tank killing for those solo players out there :point_right: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sPxgtiiPw0 and for the under water shooting gallery with location at end , clip here :point_right: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bYF2UY0XsA these are very short videos i donā€™t mind if AnyBody wisheā€™s to share there Science Videos on here , :+1:

sucks you got only 20 xp , just a lil back more from the last lpg cylinder and it would of been a flawless victory. goes to show too alot can be done with strategy , nice work mate ! :smiley:

1 Like

Well done fellow science person , aye me thinks you did your Scientific homework before becoming a fellow astronaut , ok The Dev Team looks like we be needing some ā€™ Updateā€™ with content to distract the Forums Scientific astronautā€™s from total self combustion :fire: anybody wanna go for the moon hehe ā€¦

It would be hilarious if the devs decided to troll players doing this by putting huge armies of tanks with crazy hit points on these ā€œinaccessibleā€ areas in case people decide to explore the areas.

2 Likes

Aye thatā€™s quality thinking , can see it now pushing next man :point_right: @Zesiir off edge of map , :sunglasses:

1 Like

This can only mean one thingā€¦and I donā€™t know what it is.

1 Like

i guess they have this so they can add future content

Oh my God, I have just discovered this !!! :fireworks::firecracker:
Ways better than a Cykel ride.
BTW, has the June release fixed for you the Uttern mission ? :thinking:

1 Like

I fixed Nutter bunker myself 3rd save let me complete it , i had to keep restarting until it worked , anyhow im off to watch @tene youtube june update video ( cheers Tene ) and then itā€™s G-ZERO time with bikes and explosive , i will post video later :bike::lab_coat::boom:

1 Like

Science suffers no limit. Beyond the Edge. Step by step it would progress. :trophy:
(have you popped up back to your starting spot ?)

1 Like