Give Experimental weapons quality tiers? (i.e. nerf early experimentals)

Yeah you’re right just a thought👍

1 Like

The experimental pieces could be reimplemented as attachments.

It’d have to be made a rare drop, but I think as an attachment it would allow for more customizable weapons. For instance the heat rounds on the AG 4 could be an attachment that could also be put on the AG 5 or the AL-76.

Rebalancing would have to be done if it were implemented this way obviously, but I think that it would make for an interesting way to balance a luck drop early game, and make the mid-late game more customizable.

3 Likes

There is a simple solution to this problem: lock experimental weapons behind final vanilla mission.

Since you get those from Rivals, those too should be locked behind final mission. This way, you can do the vanilla game with normal weapons, gradually finding better quality ones. Once you finish the game, Rival spawns are unlocked and only then you get your hands on exp weapons.

1 Like

@Aesyle
That I suggested somewhat when I was talking to Mr @Larz.
Zone-locked drops.
Well, it is in the same area… :slight_smile:

How would we stop endgame user from giving lower level players experimental weapons? Matchmake to players lv’s… Thoughts?

Good point!
Hmmm…
Well level lock would do it… but not many like such.
“Most people” are into instant-gratification, seems…
Note the "…

Mbe mission lock?For example,X-weapons locked before visit FOA 5

1 Like

Easy; low lvl players don’t have to pick those dropped weapons up. If you do, you’re spoiling your own game and there’s no-one else to blame but yourself.

For example, i’ve had plenty of chances to pick up better weapons from others than i had at that time but i refused. Even now, i have 1* KVM 59 and 3* KVM 89 and i flat out refuse to pick up better quality KVMs dropped by other players. I like to work hard for what i’ve got and i don’t take weapon donations.

Few replies above, i said the very same thing. Didn’t you read it?

2 Likes

Yes mate,I read it;))I mean before last vanilla mission;)After visit Von Ulmer’s house😏

1 Like

What would be the incentive to unlock 6* weapons (and rivals) at that point of the still ongoing main vanilla story line?

Also, depending on which main missions you do, Empty Spaces (Ulmer’s house) isn’t 2nd to last main vanilla mission in game. You can complete Empty Spaces before doing Enemy of my Enemy mission, making the latter 2nd to last mission.

1 Like

I think Von Ulmer’s house visit should unlock x-weapons.So Empty spaces mission could be like a trigger for x-weapons use

2 Likes

Why von Ulmer’s? What’s he got to do with guns?

2 Likes

No disrespect mate but I really enjoy the weapons system and the other players I know personally do too. I really think it’s unnecessary to change the system. That being said, here is my suggestion to you. Have you ever considered just sticking it in the plundra until you’ve completed the game or are near completion? You can still pick up other tier Kpists and that way you still have it but you don’t need to use it until you’re ready. That way the game doesn’t have to be changed, and you can still get the satisfaction of working your way up to that weapon. Hope this didn’t come off shitty, I was honestly trying to be sincere. Cheers mate! :grin:

4 Likes

No, DLC should…

It’s where you find the golden thingie, miss…
He just puts the rest tied to it.

2 Likes

Why not?It’s my point of view.Otherways,x-weapons must be developed only after robopacalypse :thinking:by Swedish Armed Forces that fight against machines.Or maybe the best choice straight after mission Of Machines and Men)Lost convoy’s cargo could be unlock secret 6* weapons.

Well, the “why not” would be that it makes no sense in the game world.

Just my opinion but the introduction of experimental weapons has killed the game slightly for me and I only say this because it’s frustrating seeing a lv1 player killing a fnix tank with ease when it should be a hard battle and a feeling of accomplishment when done

1 Like

Well,receive x-weapons after vanilla missions Walkthrough no makes sense.Cuz char will be already equipped with 5* weapons and 6* not required,mbe except 6* PVG 90.

1 Like

What is the point of these weapons if I get them only after the game is beaten?

1 Like

@pegnose Rivals hate these weapons :wink: