Give Experimental weapons quality tiers? (i.e. nerf early experimentals)

with respect they already fixed the issue by reducing the drop rate of experimental weapons and then locking them even dropping period until players are level 25 minimum any that dropped for people before then remain, and seeing as “Experimental” is already a tier/quality, they are 6 crowns where special tier/quality is 5 crowns, why break them down further? that does over-complicate it.

With respect, the posts in this thread were written before that change came down. At the time, it was possible to get experimental weapons at very low level. For example, I got the Experimental Glock at level 4, and aside from using a magnum a few times, it’s never left my loadout since. As you said, the issue was fixed, but it was fixed after these posts were made.

For me i only really enjoy the experimental ag4 .the burning bullets are dope .so maybe it would a sweeter approach to only affect bullets in say en extra touch like explosive incendiary ,corrosive ,arc .stuff like that instead of a rather over scifid dmg buff or fire rate buff …think experimentals would be more fun that way eliminating the rare resource grind for special ammo .think this would be a great approach .thoughts ? :facepunch::v:

Hi,

Please explain how you got this experimental Kpist? You cannot “find” it. You can just get it if you’re lucky when looting a destroyed rival and your characters level is 25 or above. So how did you get level 25 as early?

This is likely because this thread is back from when the EXP weapons didnt have a level cap, so anyone could get them for a few months before the cap was introduced, which was actually the month of this thread but i assume this was slightly before the update.

Oh. That’s crazy. When I clicked this thread, as I was shown as new to me, I only saw the starters post but didn’t look on the date. But nice to know.