Give Experimental weapons quality tiers? (i.e. nerf early experimentals)

If not a respec option then maybe skill books hidden in the world to be found( only 10 or so) at least we could add more skills

2 Likes

Canā€™t do that, for balance issuesā€¦
We cannot imbalance a non-existent balance, right? :stuck_out_tongue:

This is true but if something like this came along before all the land masses opened up on the map with more new missions it would be pretty sweet. And thatā€™s me hoping they keep on adding island content.

1 Like

How will we balance things out though?
Current system was AWESOME in the very early days, when machines got nerfed thenā€¦
But if we increase the skill poolā€¦ things truly will get bad.

SOā€¦ how would it be balanced out again?

If you look at the map there is still 3 island for potential dlcā€™s

Yeah xogoroth is right we canā€™t have all the skills without throwing the balance of the game out of sync

1 Like

Iā€™m not saying have all the skills, they donā€™t even have to add a new tree, just make the tech tree a little more useful. Iā€™m like a lot of people who started maxing his tech tree out before I realized ā€¦uh oh we got a skill cap? Which is fine. Absolutely keep it balanced Iā€™m just having regrets and need a little bit more of a push to start working on a new character. We do a lot if grinding in this game brother. But it has been fun.

1 Like

Is that including the land mass to the north? Which if they didnā€™t open it up in this game would be great for a sequel.

1 Like

It is a grind but Iā€™m glad I started a second character only lv 15 atm but I have the right skills for my play style now

2 Likes

Isnā€™t the land mass in the north mainland Sweden so a gz2 would be a viable option there

2 Likes

Well, as said afore, you CAN test new builds on the fly, if you make a second character and use a trainer.
Seeing you no longer have the done missions, and it does not affect main character, a trainer could be a tool to use?

Clarify trainer for me brother. Do you mean playing with someone new who hasnā€™t unlocked a lot of missions?

Ah I see. Ok sounds neat. Doesnā€™t conflict with the gameā€™s code too much and cause a lot of crashing does it ? Cuz crashing is a whole other
thread bout a mile long. Lol

1 Like

No sir, it does not, but do NOT use it on your mainā€¦
What you give yourself is irreversibleā€¦

Hence 2nd char.
Want one?
I can link you to one if you like. :slight_smile:

Yes please. As long as the devs dont mind. Dont want anyone getting in trouble.

Sent in PM.
Enjoy, sir.

1 Like

You are a little off topic, guysā€¦

Also @Xogroroth, if you quote someone, it would increase the readability for others if you would quote at least one whole sentence. Otherwise the context often remains obscure (unless you click on the quote, but who wants do do that all the time).

1 Like

@pegnose
Oh, I ā€œdoā€ā€¦
Adding three "."s at the endā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™m used to make it short so I do not take too much space up. :frowning:
Iā€™ll keep this in mind. :slight_smile:

I think it would help more to be readable than to take up less space, Xog. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Flick
Yes, miss, hence:

:slight_smile: