Gnome mask still available?

Are they still obtainable or no? I’ve looked online but no clear answer.

1 Like

No. Not currently I’m afraid.

1 Like

Yup, a bit of a sad thing, as I’m still missing one of the gnome masks, the golden one

1 Like

Ah bummer. Thank you!

I was lucky to get them all just in the nick of time, before the last gnome craze around Hagaboda came to an end. Thanks to @OBiW4NSHiNOBi who really sparked my interest to try to get them. :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

I never saw the gnomes at all.

…lucky buggers :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

I think they finally removed the glitches COMPLETELY from the game that causes them to spawn the gnomes ‘’’ game lag was the cause at on time ‘’’ fuse boxes shoot, car destroyed, to many enemies on the screen at one time, maxed out FNIX bases on certain parts of the map

My question… is I’ve heard this was an accidental addition to the game. How do they even manage that especially the fact it gave cosmetics. I just don’t understand 🤷

Can’t be accidental that’s obvious. It can be a feature that has been discontinued but not deleted from the code, and that somehow when the situation is right rears it’s Beautiful ugly head.

2 Likes

the game runs on computer code, if your a computer owner of the game, you have a advantage to us PS4 owners, HOWEVER, my PS4 is King and to awesome 2 be tampered with, etc etc etc

let’s see how long this takes 4 a reply ??? !

I run xbox series x so I am more dominant than ps4 owners.

I never saw the gnomes at all.

…lucky buggers :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I guess i should had mentioned it on the Forums…
Though I’m unsure if how Zealus the Devs would be to Fix it and deactivate it, if it gets Mentioned… <.<;
I guess I’ll DM you if i come across them again.

Though the First time I stumble into them it looked like this:
(I had no idea i had Stumbled onto Gnome-Ticks, Till later… as i were in Solo mode here)

It were only Later i Discovered what i had Stumbled into
(Sadly it Too can Glitchy…)

1 Like

@Zilem yes if you ever see again please let me know! I would kick a cat for one of those gnome mask! :rofl:

You can add me on xbox if that is your platform as well.

I want The gnome mask, you Guys have to give me ?
I am in XBOX

Errm… in GZ you can’t distribute any apparel stuff like clothes, etc. … Just sayin’… :man_shrugging:

Yes, i forgot but you Guys have GNOMEPOD? Or HolyGranade?

I wouldn’t ask for items like that. As much as I’d love to own one, they’re so rare I wouldn’t dare ask. Just hope and pray you eventually find one.

the one item I don’t have is the holy grenade

All that is left of holy grenade is the sprite for inventory. The model itself was removed.