Going Rambo in a safe house

General Tip - Never, ever waste an adrenaline shot at or very near a safe house. Just abandon and pop back up at the safe house with 100% health.

Another Tip - If killed by a tick, wait as long as you can, until the ticks detonate before either abandoning or burning an adrenaline shot. Once the ticks have attacked they will self destruct after a bit. I have had what looked like 15 or 20 ticks hopping all over the place when I died. Waited and they all went bang at the same time.

Feeling like going completely nuts and charging a hunter to give him what for? Just do it at a safe house. When it shreds you, and it will. Abandon and spawn at the safe house ready to go again. I have found this way a pretty good way to get out my frustration at having hunters nail me through walls and closed doors.

If I can, I lure the machines to a safe house, generally a church and climb the bell tower to snipe everything I can then go down and mix it up from the ground floor. Gas, rockets, machine gun fire… bring it on.

3 Likes

Great tips @gthib, another thing i’d add to the safehouse strat is you can trap em really easily so maybe if you are at a safe house trap the front door before fully running inside if you can and you’ll usually have some nice results to show for it.

be careful telling people that, the same people who called for the adrenaline reduction will complain safehouses are making the game too easy and they may be reduced too.

3 Likes

I have to admit, the huge ammount of adrenaline dropped was just riddiculus. I usually had 60+, making a encounter with 5 FNIX Hunters just booring since you went allahu akbar on them. No tactics at all.

Tho, the droprate now is also quite riddiculus. They could wind it up a bit

i havent found a adrenaline since the patch

Today I farmed for 2 hours [after dropping all adrenaline at a ‘safe’ house].

I was overjoyed to find 4 [four]. Amazing for me. I also needed a re-supply of minor health kits, and found about 30 of those.

I have essentially 3 types of items in my current inventory: weapons, ammo, and health.